Are you ready Bronco Nation? The second annual Bronco Super Celebration West kicks off in just a few days…and we could not be more excited. Our Broncos are packed, and we’ve got Bronco Nation Ambassadors from Michigan, Tennessee, Alabama, and California making the trek to beautiful Buena Vista, Colorado to celebrate all things Bronco. The majestic Great Rocky Mountains as a backdrop AND a sea of Broncos…what more could you ask for? In case you had any questions about the event, here’s an easy, at-a-glance recap with essential info you might need to know.
|When:||Wednesday, September 8 through Saturday, September 11, 2021|
|Where:||Buena Vista Rodeo Grounds
Buena Vista, Colorado 81211
|Cost:||There is no fee to come spend the day (or days) strolling through the field of Broncos and hanging with members of this great Bronco community.
If you’d like to park on the show field and/or enter your Bronco for Show-N-Shine judging, you can register your Bronco online now for $50. That fee includes a Bronco Show Field Parking Pass, access to sign up for drives, (1) T-shirt Voucher, (5) Raffle Tickets, and (1) Show-N-Shine Participation Card.
|Hours:||The timing of events varies each day. The show field will be open Wednesday – Saturday starting at 8.a.m., with various activities happening throughout each day. See the latest event schedule.|
BRONCO SHOW FIELD
- Parking On The Show Field…
- You must register your Bronco to ensure a spot on the field.
- When parking your Bronco in the show field – please stay in marked rows.
- Your Bronco may remain on the show field overnight, but gates will be locked each night and your vehicle will not be able to be accessed during closed hours. The field will be closed to all in and out traffic during these hours.
- Tents On The Show Field…
- You can set up a tent BESIDE your Bronco (you’ll have up to a 12-foot space).
- Please do not set up your tent behind your Bronco, as we need that space for Broncos to drive in and out.
- Be sure your tent is fastened down good. Wind gusts can get very strong in the afternoon, so please secure your tent and be sure to remove the canopy at night.
- DO NOT REMOVE OTHER PEOPLES TENTS OR SPACE MARKINGS.
- Selling Parts On Show Field…
- You are welcome to sell products from your Bronco or tent within your space.
- If you need more space, you will need to move to swap meet area.
- No trucks or other vehicles will be permitted on the show field to drop off parts – all the parts to sell must be transported in your Bronco.
MORE IMPORTANT FYIs
- Trailer Parking will be available Tuesday–Sunday in a courtesy trailer lot located behind the grandstands at the Rodeo Grounds.
- Visitor Parking (for non-registered vehicles) is $10.
- No alcohol is allowed on Buena Vista City Property which includes The Rodeo Grounds. If you decide to make a toast to your Bronco at an off-site location, please keep in mind that alcohol has a more powerful effect at two miles up in the air. So, drink responsibly!
- Additional shirts and raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the Event tent.
- This is a family-friendly event, kids and dogs who love Broncos are welcome.
BRONCO RIDE EXPERIENCE
Not only will you get to lay your eyes on generations of Broncos, but you’ll also have the opportunity to take a ride in a new one. Ford will be in Buena Vista with a lineup of Broncos to take fans for a ride. Don’t miss this special drive experience — stop by the Bronco display for more details.
Bringing your Bronco to display on the show field for others to admire? Maybe you can also take home a prize. Once you’ve registered your Bronco, bring it – along with the card from your registration package – to the Show-N-Shine tent anytime during judging hours below.
- 2021 Bronco
- 1980–1996 Full-Size Bronco Stock
- 1980–1996 Full-Size Bronco Modified
- 1984–1990 Bronco II
- 1978–1979 Bronco Stock
- 1978–1979 Bronco Modified
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Stock
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Modified
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Half Cab Stock
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Half Cab Modified
- 1966–1968 U-13 Early Bronco Roadster
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Fiberglass
- 1966–1977 LUBR Early Bronco – Lifted & Uncut
- Wednesday, 9/8 — 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 9/9 — 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, 9/10 — 4-7p.m.
- Saturday, 9/11 — 9 a.m. -11 a.m.
Awards will be presented on Saturday, September 11th at 5 p.m.
Don’t forget there are more than a dozen daily drives scheduled over the course of the Super Celebration, PLUS, we’ve planned some special Bronco Nation members-only drives. We’re especially excited for the Bronco Nation Friday Night Drive, powered by Rigid. These planned rides are a great way to see some of the favorite hotspots in this beautiful area, but it’s really just a start. Feel free to get a small group or explore some more of the incredible landscape and local attractions on your own. Remember:
- All the lead drives will gather and begin from a designated area.
- Ask for directions before the drive, and please note the direction for the drive as you could become separated.
- Ride schedule is subject to modifications or changes based on road closures or other unexpected circumstances. Be sure to check the most up-to-date schedule at the event tent.
- Make sure you are fueled up and have any snacks, water, essentials packed – to avoid having to leave the Bronco line-up for an unexpected stop.
If you have not booked your stay, there’s still time. This list of accommodations should help make the planning process a little easier. From motels and lodges to cabins and campgrounds — there is something for everyone near the Buena Vista area. RV camping is available on site (with no water or electric hookups) for $25 per night Tuesday – Saturday, or stay all 5 nights for $100. Book your RV spot now.