Bronco fans have flocked to Super Celebration East in Tennessee to check out classic Broncos, meet other enthusiasts, and see the new 2021 Bronco family on display. While there are new Broncos on display at Super Cel E that had not been seen before, including a 4-door, there are still lots of questions the Bronco community is eager to find out about. We asked our forum users to submit their questions, and we rounded them up for discussion with Ford representatives to provide the following insights:
1. Will the slide out tailgate be a dealer purchasable item after taking possession of the Bronco or only available from the factory?
It will likely be available as a purchasable item from the dealer.
2. Black Diamond and Outer Banks come with 32” tires. Can 33” tires be added afterwards without any modifications?
It is possible, but speedometer calibration might be affected because the vehicle is tuned to 32” tires. The offset of the tire is an important consideration too.
3. Will there be a list of standalone accessory options?
Yes, when Build & Price opens.
4. Will there be a keypad for keyless entry? If so, where will it be located?
Keypad will be available as a dealer installed option and will be applied on the door.
5. Is the picatinny rail for the dash going to be available for all models?
The mounting points for these rails are on all 2-door and 4-door Broncos so adding them as an accessory will be possible for all models.
6. Will there be an option for an AC power outlet in the cargo area?
A 12-volt outlet is available with the mid package.
7. For Badlands and Black Diamond, will power seats be available with the wash out floors?
No, power seats will not be available.
8. Will removable rear windows be available with a modular top on the 2-door?
Yes, the removable rear windows will be available.
9. Will the crossbars on the roof rack be adjustable?
The front cross bar is adjustable to two positions, but the back crossbar is fixed.
10. What are the options for attaching a front license plate?
An additional bracket will be required, which, depending on the grill, will be included with the vehicle.
Stay tuned for more Q&A and let us know what you think in the forum!