Packing List for the Ford Bronco Basecamp at King of the Hammers
King of the Hammers 2022 is coming up quickly, and some of you will be staying with Bronco Nation at Ford’s Bronco Basecamp. It’s time to start gathering items you’ll want and need to bring to Johnson Valley, CA.
Our resident gear expert David has put together a list of optional and essential items to make your experience comfortable, whether you’re staying in your own RV, in one of the provided tents, or at one of the primitive camping spots. The list isn’t exhaustive, but it does cover the basics.
If you have questions about what will be provided at Bronco Basecamp, please call Bronco Nation from 9AM-5PM Eastern Time at 1-855-323-5483. You can also email us any time at email@example.com.
- Hats for sun protection
- Moisturizers for eyes, skin, lips, and nose as required
- Personal water source (water bottles, water bladder, etc)
- Sleeping bag (0-degree bags are best)
- Sleep pad
- Pillows as required
- Head lamp
- Sturdy outdoors footwear
- Bright or reflective clothing options for movement at night
- Light and medium-weight jackets or hoodies
- Wet wipes or toilet paper
- Day pack backpack
- Camp table
- Camp chairs
- Coolers w/ ice
- Sand goggles
- Satellite based communicator
- Dedicated GPS
- Radio for race updates