- Reservations for Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas open today
- This 10-hour, day and a half experience takes place at a purpose-built basecamp surrounded by private, Texas Hill Country trails
- Bronco order holders with a verified order can attend BEFORE taking delivery
- Bronco Sport Badlands and First Edition series owners are also invited to experience Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas
- Experience is free for owners of Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands and First Edition – participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging
The adventure of a lifetime is almost here. Reservations for Bronco Off-Roadeo begin today, and we want to make sure you are ready to go. If you’ve already registered and have had your vehicle verified, great. In addition to this announcement, watch your inbox for an email from Off-Roadeo. Not registered? Create your Off-Roadeo profile and begin the process.
Reservations opening today for the Texas location only. As you know, our friends at Bronco Off-Roadeo are customizing each site specifically for this one-of-a-kind experience. While the other Off-Roadeo locations will be opening for reservations soon, you can be one of the first to attend this epic off-road adventure at the first official Off-Roadeo destination — located outside Austin, Texas.
“Everything about it exceeded expectations.”
That’s how one Ford Dealer summed up his experience last week during the Bronco Off-Roadeo preview. As many of you probably saw on social media and on our website over the past few weeks, Dealers from all over the country checked out the Texas location and were really impressed. A few members of our Bronco Nation team were also onsite, and trust us, it’s pretty incredible. From the custom-built Off-Roadeo Basecamp and the expertise of the trainers to the Dealers’ surprise at how much more the Bronco could do on the trails — everyone loved their time in the wild… and we know you will, too.
So what can you expect at Bronco Off-Roadeo?
An exciting day and a half full of hands-on and immersive experiences, led by industry experts who will highlight everything that make Bronco so capable. Plus, you’ll have the chance to interact with fellow Bronco owners — tackling challenging terrain, sharing stories around the campfire, playing a few games of cornhole and more. Here are some of the other things you’ll experience:
- Learn essentials like trail etiquette, off-road preparation, Bronco heritage, and how to preserve the trails for your next adventure.
- Extensive time behind the wheel, driving on purpose-built off-road courses to discover Bronco’s unique capabilities, including Trail One-Pedal Drive, 4×4 operation, G.O.A.T. ModesTM and more.
- Bronco technology, including integrated Trail Maps, stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear lockers, and 360-degree cameras to tackle the toughest spots on the trail.
- Off-road recovery techniques that ensure you know how to appropriately equip and recover an off-road vehicle, including recovery straps, tow ropes, Hi-Lift jacks and winches. Plus, learn about safe rigging, operation, attachment points, and proper gear.
Don’t forget — the actual Off-Roadeo event comes standard with the purchase of a qualified Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands and Bronco Sport First Edition. But all participants will be responsible for their own lodging and travel to and from Bronco Off-Roadeo. So once you’ve reserved your event date, be sure to check out the official Texas Off-Roadeo accommodations: Horseshoe Bay Resort.