New profile posts

Hey cheer I picked up my two door Sasquatch white bronco today. It drives better and quieter than a Jeep ever did. This is an awesome vehicle. Now I have one of each. The sport and the big bronco. Many happy days ahead for me.
Hi! I was looking foe the info on the poker run in Tulsa the weekend of June 15. The only info I can find is for the 2021 run. I’d like to attend. Any info on where to meet or what day?
Hello Kelly, I am John Brown and member of the Brevard Broncos club and would like to know if you would like to be come a member too. We try to get other together for trail rides and meets. You can find us on Facebook under the same name. come and check it out.
Hello, I am a member of the Brevard Broncos club, and would like to know if you wanted to join. You can find us on Facebook under the same name.. We are a group for those in the 321 area code. Come check us out.
Oh where oh where could my new bronco be. I received a picture of my bronco coming off the assembly line and they tell me I should have it by the end of the month. I can’t wait, I sure hope it’s been worth the wait.
Congratulations
Received mine 4 weeks ago and working on the 1000-mile break-in. I promise you it is well worth the wait.
I called the Ford Customer Service today for the very first time. I spoke with Lauren. She was very friendly and helpful, but did not see any activity on my order. The good news is that my order is in their hands, but the bad news is there's no way of telling how soon my vehicle will be scheduled for production. I wasn't surprised, but grateful to speak with someone who was understanding and supportive.