Jul 13, 2020
Forsyth County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Henline
Member #

Hey everyone,

Some cool ideas on the ‘Squatch flag, the antenna-hugging ‘Squatch (heh) and stickers. Love the interest and suggestions.

Despite the great interest in ‘Squatching we have a couple of persistent naysayers (obviously, lol) who I don’t wish to antagonize. But at least one of them (GToddC5) has at least provided some good feedback regarding the No Squatch sticker and as such I believe over time ‘Squatching will be a fun, accepted community practice even for the folks who didn’t like the idea initially. We just have to get there in a respectful and understanding way. Their concerns and wishes are valid and need to be addressed, and at this point in time I think we’d get some pretty hard pushback on anything which is proposed to be physically attached to a Bronco whether it’s an antenna hugger, flag, or sticker. So out of respect, we’re not going to consider that.

As a result, we’re pretty much down to the physical ‘Squatch or a patch/sticker which could be left under the windshield wiper and the No Squatch opt-out sticker, the latter of which is the only feasible way to manage the desires of those who don’t wish to participate. Although we remain open to other compromise ideas the time window is beginning to close. The proposed physical ‘Squatch shell material has been adjusted to address scratching concerns so at this point we are pretty close to a final ‘Squatching concept.

It has been a busy time on my end dealing with vendors and the many people who have messaged me to sign up. Several of you here on the forums are still waiting on a PM from me regarding your participation and I’ll get to you as soon as I can. I do appreciate the support and the interest is almost overwhelming but I promise to get back to you all!

-JC
Why aren’t you just supporting Buck Buck Bronco?

lonzo71

Rank VI

Promoter II

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

So I don't have to re-read this nightmare of a thread, where did this all end up? Are there going to be folks out there putting stickers on others people stuff unless we buy some crap from you? Or are we back too little figurines that no one wants to pay for?

I wish a moderator would please delete this entire thread.
You could just “walk away” from the topic and those that dont want anything to do with this, but YET, HERE WE ARE..

JasHen08

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 13, 2020
Forsyth County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Henline
Member #

Why aren’t you just supporting Buck Buck Bronco?
Okay this was obscure enough of a comment to make me google it, and even that took me a few. I’m not on Facebook. But to the question… it appears there was already such an idea and effort underway for something like this…

Yes, months ago and they’ve been doing stickers and rubber duck horses. If folks are interested in that they should just join that. It’s already up and running with 1,300 users in the group, compare to the 100 JC said were interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperMike

RandallLG

Rank V

Supporter I

Jun 4, 2020
California, USA
Member #

So I don't have to re-read this nightmare of a thread, where did this all end up? Are there going to be folks out there putting stickers on others people stuff unless we buy some crap from you? Or are we back too little figurines that no one wants to pay for?

I wish a moderator would please delete this entire thread.
You could just “walk away” from the topic and those that dont want anything to do with this, but YET, HERE WE ARE..
Yeah, or other people could not mess with other peoples stuff.

Reactions: GToddC5

lonzo71

Rank VI

Promoter II

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

Give me a break. Do you know how many actual Bronco has been built, and how many of them are around you? The chance of anything remotely put on your bronco is near 0. Like .054567674321. You’ll have more of a chance to be waved at than anything else. I’m going to see if I can hide/ignore this topic. Tired of reading the whining post on this subject.

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

buck buck is too 'cutesy' for me - plus, it's a blatant rip-off of the Jeep crowd's 'duck duck' thing ... I'll keep doing my thing - I've got a bunch of stickers with sasquatches on them ... I'll put one under the windshield wiper of a bronco I see in the wild (of course, I won't stick it on the truck!) ... but the rubber duck/goat thing - nope

Last edited:

JeepersCreepers

Rank II

Supporter I

Jan 19, 2021
Sparta, NJ, USA
First Name
Jeeper Jack
Last Name
Johnson
buck buck is too 'cutesy' for me - plus, it's a blatant rip-off of the Jeep crowd's 'duck duck' thing ... I'll keep doing my thing - I've got a bunch of stickers with sasquatches on them ... I'll put one under the windshield wiper of a bronco I see in the wild (of course, I won't stick it on the truck!) ... but the rubber duck/goat thing - nope
Thanks for doing your part to 'Squatch, Calgecko!

Reactions: Calgecko

JeepersCreepers

Rank II

Supporter I

Jan 19, 2021
Sparta, NJ, USA
First Name
Jeeper Jack
Last Name
Johnson
Yes, months ago and they’ve been doing stickers and rubber duck horses. If folks are interested in that they should just join that. It’s already up and running with 1,300 users in the group, compare to the 100 JC said were interested.
I don't mind continuing to address this.

Other movements are welcome to do their thing, and we wish them well. But 'Squatching is a unique and admittedly much cooler way to show your Bronco pride! At least we think so, LOL.

Look, if you want to pass out the rubber Bronco ducks that's fine, nothing wrong with that. We are simply offering the 'Squatch to be a little more unique and stick with something that has Bronco connections. No, you don't have to own a Sasquatch'd Bronco to send a 'Squatch Ambassador to another Bronco owner. The 'Squatch is the spirit within all Broncos, new or old, and has nothing to do with the Sasquatch package.

Reactions: Calgecko

RandallLG

Rank V

Supporter I

Jun 4, 2020
California, USA
Member #

Give me a break. Do you know how many actual Bronco has been built, and how many of them are around you? The chance of anything remotely put on your bronco is near 0. Like .054567674321. You’ll have more of a chance to be waved at than anything else. I’m going to see if I can hide/ignore this topic. Tired of reading the whining post on this subject.
Yeah, you’re probably right. Chances are slim to none of this actually happens to most rigs and it’s definitely not important enough to continue an internet argument. Like I said in my first post, I’m all for a quick wave, compliment or conversation.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Location to make sure the 'Squatches get out to all parts of the country.

Still low on SW and NW participants. Please PM me if you'd like to 'Squatch in those regions!
I'm in the NW. I'd never even heard of the Jeep duck thing. I asked around and neither has anyone else. I don't think the people here will play your game.