Young and dumb

JasHen08
Jul 14, 2020

Rank V

Jul 14, 2020

My Dad had a '77 that he would use for hunting and he had built a dog box into it. When I was 15 he offered it to me and said he would help fix it up. I declined because that wasn't my thing and he sold it a couple of weeks later. When I left for the Army, I realized the opportunities that I missed out on. As my Dad is older now and we live 500 miles apart, I take every opportunity to do project with him. I am excited for the Bronco's return and have the opportunity to own one at this stage in my life. I feel like I've been tracking this down for the last 5 years. Can't wait for spring as the Bronco family was a big part of my life growing up, so looking forward to owning my first.
gibsBRonCO, Paul Dean

Rank V

Jul 17, 2020

As a father of two boys that are more into muscle cars it makes me happy to hear that you are spending time with your father and working on projects again. I know he must be so happy to have that time with you again and gives me hope for what’s to come for us all.
It’s time to live again but never forget the ones we lost!
JasHen08, RockstarBobby

cant_hold_my_horses

Jul 18, 2020

Buy the bronco and spend time with your guys. Memories like those are what it’s all about. None of you will ever forget the time y’all share wheeling or working on those projects together.
Deano Bronc, JasHen08