You MUST Add This Book To Your Home Library!

BuckYeah
May 29, 2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 29, 2022

This is becoming a trend... I purchase an item from the Bronco Nation Gear Shop and feel compelled to write a glowing review. This hardbound book, "A History of Ford's Legendary 4x4 FORD BRONCO" is no exception.

I'm only 3 chapters in, but I'm already convinced that it's something every Bronco owner should have. They say to fully appreciate where you are, you must remember where you've been. This book delivers the goods. The author beautifully documents the Bronco's origins and its subsequent configurations. It's thorough, compelling, educational and often entertaining. It offers great reference material for the first five generations. Although I haven't personally taken delivery of my own Bronco, I'm using this time to learn as much as I can about my Bronco's forebears. I'm confident that those who've already taken delivery of theirs will appreciate their Broncos even more.

Apart from the contents of the book, Bronco Nation takes great care to ship it in a well-packed cardboard box and even goes through the trouble of wrapping it in tissue paper, secured by BN labels. Their handling ensures it will arrive in perfect condition. The book makes a great gift for yourself or for that Bronco lover in your life.

Add it to your home library and/or coffee table today! (y)

A History of Ford's Legendary 4x4 FORD BRONCO

Bronco Book Combo.jpg
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
LoneRanger, Ditchrunner

Moab or bust!!!

May 29, 2022

This is becoming a trend... I purchase an item from the Bronco Nation Gear Shop and feel compelled to write a glowing review. This hardbound book, "A History of Ford's Legendary 4x4 FORD BRONCO" is no exception.

I'm only 3 chapters in, but I'm already convinced that it's something every Bronco owner should have. They say to fully appreciate where you are, you must remember where you've been. This book delivers the goods. The author beautifully documents the Bronco's origins and its subsequent configurations. It's thorough, compelling, educational and often entertaining. It offers great reference material for the first five generations. Although I haven't personally taken delivery of my own Bronco, I'm using this time to learn as much as I can about my Bronco's forebears. I'm confident that those who've already taken delivery of theirs will appreciate their Broncos even more.

Apart from the contents of the book, Bronco Nation takes great care to ship it in a well-packed cardboard box and even goes through the trouble of wrapping it in tissue paper, secured by BN labels. Their handling ensures it will arrive in perfect condition. The book makes a great gift for yourself or for that Bronco lover in your life.

View attachment 36816

View attachment 36817
Yeah, I've heard @tzuercher did an awesome job on the book.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TorgSurv, tasker

Rank V

May 29, 2022

I would also the book Ford Bronco an illustrated history.IMG_0037.jpg
Ditchrunner, ChuckO

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 30, 2022

Lots of books out there on the subject.This one is a good one.I already got this one off ebay. :confused:
Bschurr, BuckYeah

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 30, 2022

View attachment 36816

View attachment 36817
I just saw that and wondered if it would be good. I have mine, but, I would like to know more on the history.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
BuckYeah

May 30, 2022

Thanks for the other recommendations, folks! I truly enjoy learning more about the Bronco. It really puts the current generation in perspective; it gives context to the Easter eggs found on the latest model.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Darrel

May 30, 2022

Yeah, I've heard @tzuercher did an awesome job on the book.

Todd is a Bronco Nation member? How cool! Talented fella. I like his writing style, and the layout of the book entices you to absorb all of the material at your own pace. Excellent product! It makes me want to find a way to obtain a vintage Bronco. I'm sure they don't come cheap, but man what a slice of history that would be!
Ditchrunner, tasker

Rank V

Jun 02, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, @BuckYeah! Yes, I've been fortunate to be a BN Member (#69 to match the year of my truck) since the very beginning! Bronco Nation has been very generous in giving me some additional writing opportunities for the website in the intervening years since the book came out 3 years ago. I've also been to some of the events with BN and really enjoy meeting fellow Bronco owners and hearing their stories.

The book was my first and quite the experience. I've been flattered with the response from purchasers like yourself and how well it's done in terms of sales (we're now in the 3rd printing).

I hope that we'll be able to do an update with info on the 6th gen trucks at some point along with some updates/new photos that I've found since I initially wrote the book.

Thanks again!
LoneRanger, Ditchrunner
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 02, 2022

Todd is a Bronco Nation member? How cool! Talented fella. I like his writing style, and the layout of the book entices you to absorb all of the material at your own pace. Excellent product! It makes me want to find a way to obtain a vintage Bronco. I'm sure they don't come cheap, but man what a slice of history that would be!
And we're fortunate enough to get him to hang out with us at events, too! ;) He was tailgunner for our Sedona trails and provided us with info on AZ trails. Watch for an article next week on his NORRA Mexican 1000 run!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Ditchrunner, Big Papa

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2022

Done (y)
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
BuckYeah

Jun 02, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, @BuckYeah! Yes, I've been fortunate to be a BN Member (#69 to match the year of my truck) since the very beginning! Bronco Nation has been very generous in giving me some additional writing opportunities for the website in the intervening years since the book came out 3 years ago. I've also been to some of the events with BN and really enjoy meeting fellow Bronco owners and hearing their stories.

The book was my first and quite the experience. I've been flattered with the response from purchasers like yourself and how well it's done in terms of sales (we're now in the 3rd printing).

I hope that we'll be able to do an update with info on the 6th gen trucks at some point along with some updates/new photos that I've found since I initially wrote the book.

Thanks again!

Thank YOU, @tzuercher! A ton of work must go into a project like the one you undertook, but it's apparent you enjoyed it. As I said, I like your style. I also detected a winning sense of humor in your commentary. It all contributed to an easily digestible, outright enjoyable book to read. I'm sure I'll use it as a touchstone whenever I have to fact-check discussions regarding earlier generation Broncos. Excellent resource!

I welcome the opportunity to see what you compose regarding the sixth generation, as well as any photos that didn't make their way into your first project. Keep doing what you're doing. You've got a real gift there. ;)
Ditchrunner, tzuercher

Rank V

Jun 02, 2022

View attachment 36826
Just bought it, thanks for the refferal.
Bronco Nation Member #4410
22my | Outer Banks | Carb Grey | 2.7L V6 | MIC | LUX | Tow
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah

Jun 02, 2022

View attachment 36826
Just bought it, thanks for the refferal.

I’m confident that you will enjoy it!
Big Papa

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2022

Will it include the Sports line? :unsure:
BuckYeah

Rank V

Jun 02, 2022

Absolutely!
ChuckO, BuckYeah

Rank VI

Jun 09, 2022

Got mine

Good tunes

Nice view out my Bronco Window

Big Papa, tzuercher

Rank VI

Jun 09, 2022

Todd is the man! Great dude and an absolute treasure chest of knowledge....thanks for the signed copy as well!
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
CliffB, BuckYeah

Rank V

Jul 19, 2022

I wasn't thinking of looking into books but you all are starting to get me thinking.
You'd think that if I downloaded the owner's manual for a vehicle I don't have yet and read it cover to cover I should have thought about some of these books as well. I'll look into it. Thank you everyone!
Ditchrunner, Darrel

Jul 19, 2022

I wasn't thinking of looking into books but you all are starting to get me thinking.
You'd think that if I downloaded the owner's manual for a vehicle I don't have yet and read it cover to cover I should have thought about some of these books as well. I'll look into it. Thank you everyone!

If nothing else, this book, and others like it will give you some context. It may even increase your appreciation for the new Bronco. It's great to see its humble beginnings and how it's changed over the years to suit an ever-changing market. It helps put things into perspective. I have no doubt that the Easter eggs found on the new Bronco will make sense, once you learn about the vehicle's various configurations.
tasker

Rank V

Aug 03, 2022

No matter what year Bronco you own if you like it enough to be active on this website you need to know your vehicle's heritage, this is the best source hands down on earth.
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT: Factory dark jade and wimbleton special tutone, 32,000 original miles, sport steering wheel, CB, lighted vanity, AC, etc.
2021 Bronco Badlands carbonized gray, 4Dr, 2.7, lux, leather, Trektop, Rock Slide Engineering steps & tailgate table.
Darrel, tasker