YAAAAAAAAAS

Broncadonk MKG
Jun 30, 2021

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

My new dealer is awesome. Quickly corrected the 2 door/ soft top thing… but I couldn’t be happier right now.

Since taking over the old dealership, he moved me up on the priority list to make up for the lack of decency the last guys had. I’m thrilled.

Attachments

Sdakotabronco, KJC76
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021

Rank V

Jul 10, 2021

My new dealer is awesome. Quickly corrected the 2 door/ soft top thing… but I couldn’t be happier right now.

Since taking over the old dealership, he moved me up on the priority list to make up for the lack of decency the last guys had. I’m thrilled.

There isn't an option for the soft top 2door Bronco on build/price. They only come with Mic. Unless they can see some we can't.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215, WuNgUn

Road trip!!!

Jul 10, 2021

I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news….but the sales manager is not up to speed on the bronco.

@1Five1 Garage is correct on no soft top for a 2 door.

Priority codes(10-19) for the Bronco mean nothing. They are all treated the same.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, WuNgUn

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jul 10, 2021

So he changed your order to a 4Dr big Bend with a soft top , 2.3L , non-SAS with mid pkg . You should have it soon
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 10, 2021

So he changed your order to a 4Dr big Bend with a soft top , 2.3L , non-SAS with mid pkg . You should have it soon

Right after all 3k dealers get their for demos... :rolleyes:
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 10, 2021

Right after all 3k dealers get their for demos... :rolleyes:

No guys that’s not what happened. I corrected him on the fact 2 doors couldn’t get factory soft top. I did not change my order.

My build week is 8/16
BC33, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 10, 2021

No guys that’s not what happened. I corrected him on the fact 2 doors couldn’t get factory soft top. I did not change my order.

My build week is 8/16
No one knows what exactly you are trying to convey…..slow down, and use your words.

Edit: I guess the only part that really matters is you got a build week. Congratulations are in order.
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 11, 2021

My build week is 8/16
No one knows what exactly you are trying to convey…..slow down, and use your words.

Edit: I guess the only part that really matters is you got a build week. Congratulations are in order.

Sorry, just learned how to read. Take it easy on me. Ha!
I’ve been so busy and distracted lately that I don’t go back through my posts to check grammar. That’s my bad
KJC76, WyoBronc