Advocate III

Sep 7, 2020
Fresno
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Khan
Member #

Does anybody know what the Ford X plan pricing is?

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

As is, what would the pricing be? I don't know what level of discount it is for other vehicles, but X-Plan (X = Friends & Family) so far has not been offered on any Bronco two- or four-door models.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

DadChris44

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 7, 2020
Fresno
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Khan
Member #

my reservation is July 2020, Dealer ordered Feb. finally don't understand the wait but build date is August 24th

DadChris44

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 7, 2020
Fresno
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Khan
Member #

Velocity Blue Wild Track, LUX, SQA, MIC top, Tow package.Oh,Laura is it too late to cancel the leather seats for the cloth ones?

DadChris44

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 7, 2020
Fresno
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Khan
Member #

How do I put my build in my signature anyone?

frdfan

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 12, 2022
LaVista Nebraska, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Larson
can you switch me to "A" plan.....please. Never hurts to ask....oh im an 100% disabled NAVY vet. For reals....
Thank you for your service! If you're related (immediate family--mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece/nephew) to a Ford/Ford Credit employee, you would qualify for the A-Plan pricing,

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

@Laura, can you re-instate my original reservation and order and have it all built ASAP? I'd like it for this weekend if possible.
If I had that power, I would never be lacking in friends ... Thankfully, you know I can't but still stick around. Do you still have some kind of Bronco on order? I saw a post of yours the other day that made me think you were back in the race again.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

How do I put my build in my signature anyone?
On desktop, click into your profile in the top nav bar and you'll see "Signature." On mobile, hit the 3 bars to get to the nav menu, then hit your little person icon above your username. "Signature" will be under that menu. (Note that in mobile you have to turn your phone sideways to see it in people's posts.

AcesandEights

Rank V

Champion I

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman
If I had that power, I would never be lacking in friends ... Thankfully, you know I can't but still stick around. Do you still have some kind of Bronco on order? I saw a post of yours the other day that made me think you were back in the race again.
I don't have one on order, but after seeing a couple that are closer to how I configured my order, and running into a group of Broncos (only one new one, a Wildtrack) it peaked my interest. I've just been really happy with the two JLs I had/have, so I don't expect to make a change. The JL doesn't have any downsides for me, none that are solved with the Bronco. I love that Eruption Green though, and in a six-speed Badlands...well, I might cave, haha.

I'm in the market for a 99 - 01 XJ, but they're more expensive now than when I sold mine ~12 years ago. If I could find a clean one, maybe with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires...just kidding, I'm looking for a stock one, an XJ Sport.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I don't have one on order, but after seeing a couple that are closer to how I configured my order, and running into a group of Broncos (only one new one, a Wildtrack) it peaked my interest. I've just been really happy with the two JLs I had/have, so I don't expect to make a change. The JL doesn't have any downsides for me, none that are solved with the Bronco. I love that Eruption Green though, and in a six-speed Badlands...well, I might cave, haha.

I'm in the market for a 99 - 01 XJ, but they're more expensive now than when I sold mine ~12 years ago. If I could find a clean one, maybe with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires...just kidding, I'm looking for a stock one, an XJ Sport.
trust me, mine is NOT clean. But if you squint, the red hides the rust on the body panels. Just not the now see-through rockers. But yeah, definitely pick one of those up!

Reactions: AcesandEights

jossman

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 17, 2021
Monument,CO
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Joss
Asked on my reservation date about X Plan and was told not on Bronco.Had it on 4 new Fords from 2010-2016.Same with High end Mustangs,F150 Raptor and custom Trucks my Dealer gets.Think it was in the 10% range on Mustang,Edge + 2 F 150's.Phil Long Ford Motor City CO Spgs,CO!
C403212B-C438-42AB-A9CA-7390A94E20C0.jpeg