WTB Gloss Black Bronco Script

Michael Grasso
Mar 14, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

I know Ford has been shutting people down like Bronco Depot USA, does anyone have a pair of Gloss Black they would like to sell? (like below)

Thanks!

Mg

20220130_162936.jpg
Bronco Nation 278
IndianaBroncos on Facebook​
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2022

Mar 14, 2022

Fender Tailgate Emblem Badge Classic Script Logo for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco (9.75" x 2.25")
Kind of pricey, but come with the 3M on it already.
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

Fender Tailgate Emblem Badge Classic Script Logo for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco (9.75" x 2.25")
Kind of pricey, but come with the 3M on it already.

3D printed, really bad quality...

71WjmD3c57L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Bronco Nation 278

Rank V

Mar 14, 2022

Wow... they shut down BroncoDepotUSA?
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Michael Grasso

Mar 14, 2022

3D printed, really bad quality...

View attachment 31464
Did you get them? Curious to see them from the perspective of a buyer.

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

yeah Ford did a Cease and Desist...
Bronco Nation 278
SuperMike

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

Did you get them? Curious to see them from the perspective of a buyer.

One of the members of our Club did, then returned them
Bronco Nation 278

Mar 14, 2022

One of the members of our Club did, then returned them
Dang. Bummer

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 14, 2022

2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Michael Grasso

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

They are cut from a sheet of plastic, sharp and square edged, those and the 3D printed ones were purchased by Club members... Hoping someone will sell me the original BroncoDepotUSA version...
Bronco Nation 278
Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 14, 2022

They've shut down quite a few. To the point of threatening to sue. Funny thing is they don't seem to be bothering the Etsy sellers.
SuperMike

Mar 14, 2022

Might have to go to Etsy. I ordered those Amazon ones, but they haven’t showed up. Wonder if I could sand them down to smooth them then spray paint gloss black

Mar 14, 2022

Canceled the Amazon ones and am trying this out. I’ll post a pic when they arrive.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1146959002/2-pack-bronco-inspired-fender-emblems
Michael Grasso

Rank V

Mar 14, 2022

They've shut down quite a few. To the point of threatening to sue. Funny thing is they don't seem to be bothering the Etsy sellers.

I really don't understand, unless it's about licensing only? There are a ton of people setting Bronco script emblems with pins -- why is this any different? Seems they should focus their efforts on, I dunno, BUILDING BRONCOS. If it's just a matter of licensing, then surely someone who has rights to sell the emblems will sell a 3M/sticky version...

This would be like Jeep suing everyone on Etsy or Redbubble who have 'jeep' stickers. If you want it to be ubiquitous, you have to let it go!!
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Gimesnow, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

Canceled the Amazon ones and am trying this out. I’ll post a pic when they arrive.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1146959002/2-pack-bronco-inspired-fender-emblems

Yep, those are the acrylic ones with the square edge. better than the 3d printed but not like the BroncDepotUSA version...
Bronco Nation 278
thgdfathr

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 14, 2022

I really don't understand, unless it's about licensing only? There are a ton of people setting Bronco script emblems with pins -- why is this any different? Seems they should focus their efforts on, I dunno, BUILDING BRONCOS. If it's just a matter of licensing, then surely someone who has rights to sell the emblems will sell a 3M/sticky version...

This would be like Jeep suing everyone on Etsy or Redbubble who have 'jeep' stickers. If you want it to be ubiquitous, you have to let it go!!

They apparently hold the rights to the logos. There was a guy on a FB group that was making really nice laser etched replicas of the trim badges. He stopped doing it because a few others let him know that they had received cease and desist orders from Ford. I think it's trivial myself. I mean if you think about it they technically don't own the rights to the names Big Bend, Outer Banks or Badlands. They definitely have bigger fish to fry. But Ford is funny about that kind of stuff. It is my understanding that you need to get Ford's approval to start any sort of Ford vehicle club.
Bcobb3, Deano Bronc

Mar 14, 2022

They apparently hold the rights to the logos. There was a guy on a FB group that was making really nice laser etched replicas of the trim badges. He stopped doing it because a few others let him know that they had received cease and desist orders from Ford. I think it's trivial myself. I mean if you think about it they technically don't own the rights to the names Big Bend, Outer Banks or Badlands. They definitely have bigger fish to fry. But Ford is funny about that kind of stuff. It is my understanding that you need to get Ford's approval to start any sort of Ford vehicle club.

Jokes on them, I’m starting a Fjord Broncoe club
Gimesnow, Jakob1972

Rank V

Mar 14, 2022

I have one spare gloss black bronco depot usa emblem I'll sell for...see Dr. Evil price lol.

Seriously though. Not sure what good it would be for your needs if planning to install on sides.

My extra one now sits in my spare parts bin bc I ended up only using 1 in rear vs one on both sides. I kept my pizza slices + added merica flag on sides. Not certain but likely going to keep my spare in case I have to strip the one currently being used for tailgate brace to better support my 37s. Painted my bronco horse too. See pics.

Just sharing some different ideas. Worst case you could buy the amazon set, paint it and tune it up yourself before mounting on sides or save one while mounting the other in rear.

OIP.jpeg.jpg20211012_164839.jpgvNQGRAD3-12843341.jpgPwfJk1eB-12840964.jpg20210915_222124.jpg20211011_015411.jpg20211011_015335.jpg
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank VI

Mar 14, 2022

I have one spare gloss black bronco depot usa emblem I'll sell for...see Dr. Evil price lol.

Seriously though. Not sure what good it would be for your needs if planning to install on sides.

My extra one now sits in my spare parts bin bc I ended up only using 1 in rear vs one on both sides. I kept my pizza slices + added merica flag on sides. Not certain but likely going to keep my spare in case I have to strip the one currently being used for tailgate brace to better support my 37s. Painted my bronco horse too. See pics.

Just sharing some different ideas. Worst case you could buy the amazon set, paint it and tune it up yourself before mounting on sides or save one while mounting the other in rear.

View attachment 31470View attachment 31471View attachment 31472View attachment 31478View attachment 31479View attachment 31480View attachment 31481

yeah I would like a pair.
I have the matte version on there but should of bought the gloss to match better.
Bronco Nation 278
NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Mar 14, 2022

Amen. Nor does Ford own the rights to black diamond or first edition or a horse. Black diamond is a ski track level of difficulty and many cars and other products have been first editions. Maybe WildTrak but I doubt it.

I checked with Ford Motor Co. directly and their "new ideas" site before releasing my company's traceable security labels we exclusively offer only to bronco and bronco sport owners. I also let Ford know if any issues at anytime with the label designs my team and I created to let me know so we can make changes quickly. Never heard anything.

Im also not marketing "Ford" or "Bronco" names and we're not marketing them on a dedicated website, in public or traditional social media. Plus my product isn't visible unless you open doors/hood/tailgate.

See pic. This security product is ONLY available to Bronco Nation members!!

sC6rnwxq-625835581.jpg
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
FatherRucker, Deano Bronc