Worth the wait?

OD3SSA10
Aug 12, 2021

Rank 0

Aug 12, 2021

I feel like I'm waiting on an order that's not exactly what I want.. might sound lame.. but it's just because I was unable to get a moonroof. I started shopping for something hitting the car lots that's unaccounted for.. feeling a little discouraged. Especially since what I do find is not the color, or add ons I'd like.. or already sold. Am I being too picky?! Should I just sit tight and wait on my order that has everything I want minus the moonroof?!
the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2021

Rank V

Aug 12, 2021

It's worth waiting to get exactly what you want IMO
AcesandEights, Jimmy59

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

I feel like I'm waiting on an order that's not exactly what I want.. might sound lame.. but it's just because I was unable to get a moonroof. I started shopping for something hitting the car lots that's unaccounted for.. feeling a little discouraged. Especially since what I do find is not the color, or add ons I'd like.. or already sold. Am I being too picky?! Should I just sit tight and wait on my order that has everything I want minus the moonroof?!
Get what you want. Got my bronco on Saturday and it is definitely worth the wait. I originally was a 2 door, but when I saw the 4 door in person and all this hard top stuff started to happen I was glad I switched. Get what will make you happy.
the poacher, ValleyBronco

Rank 0

Aug 18, 2021

I have been driving my 2 door for a month. The only thing I hate is the black colour because I drive on too many dirt roads!! I can't keep it clean.
the poacher

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 18, 2021

Who’s gotta stick? Im losing faith with the damn wait and need some encouragement
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank V

Aug 18, 2021

Who’s gotta stick? Im losing faith with the damn wait and need some encouragement
Count me as a waiter.;)
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2021

If you dont mind buying something you really dont want or need, I'm having a yard sale in a couple weeks and would love to sell you all of the stuff I dont want or need, at a ridiculously high price.

Get what you want. It's cheaper to buy the right tool once, than the wrong tool twice.

Although it has felt like Ford has said, you can order what you want, but we'll only deliver what we want.

TFL answers whether it is worth the wait
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Speed Devil, Deano Bronc

Aug 18, 2021

Today I attempted to look around, but tldr, the Universe is having me wait

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Aug 18, 2021

Hang in there Speed Devil. The wait will be worth it. When you do get your Bronco, not only will it be perfect, but it will put such a huge smile on your face that your friends will not be able to stand being around you!
Speed Devil

Aug 18, 2021

Hang in there Speed Devil. The wait will be worth it. When you do get your Bronco, not only will it be perfect, but it will put such a huge smile on your face that your friends will not be able to stand being around you!

Long story short, couldn't find what I wanted alt choice wise in the area (Manual GT vert with PP), and other factors today plus seeing the updated thing saying in production yesterday convinced me the Universe wants me to stay put.

I'm gonna, though thank you John for that as well!
the poacher, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 22, 2021

IMHO, Reorder it with the Moonroof if you really really want it. It took over 7 months to get my 2021 Area 51 BS OB +OB w/moonroof, Tow, & 360+, But it was worth it!
2021 Area 51 BS OB +OB w/moonroof, Tow, & 360+