Window Stickers for Build Week of Nov. 8th?

DarwynZ
Oct 26, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

I have read A LOT of posts over the past few months about getting your window sticker about 2 weeks before your build date. My build week begins November 8th and I was wondering if anyone has received their Window stickers for that week yet and if so, when did you get it? I am just trying to figure out where they are as far as scheduling for that week and if I should prepare myself to be disappointed.

I am beginning to wear out my refresh keys on my tracking site :)
2021 Bronco - Big Bend - 2.7L - Mid - Velocity Blue - Tube Step - Aux Switches
Broncofly, Psocci3344
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2021

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

We are scheduled for the same week but no sticker yet. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but they are running time for 21
SuzHansen, Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

We are scheduled for the same week but no sticker yet. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but they are running time for 21

I agree, I've seen that they are going to begin building the '22s starting in December... so they have to get our final '21s in here soon! Let me know if/when you get your sticker so we can all start getting excited!
Psocci3344, Sloan

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

I agree, I've seen that they are going to begin building the '22s starting in December... so they have to get our final '21s in here soon! Let me know if/when you get your sticker so we can all start getting excited!
Will do. I’m hoping we see it soon. Fingers crossed.
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

Will do. I’m hoping we see it soon. Fingers crossed.

I am scheduled for that same week 11/08…let’s keep each other posted for sure. Like you said, my refresh key for the tracking website and my email is getting tired.

Nothing yet for my window sticker either.

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

I am scheduled for that same week 11/08…let’s keep each other posted for sure. Like you said, my refresh key for the tracking website and my email is getting tired.

Nothing yet for my window sticker either.

That's what I was hoping for... keeping each other in the loop... since no of us have one yet... to me that means that they haven't started issuing them for that week yet...

Now let me hit refresh again... :)
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

I'm scheduled for week of Nov 1 and no sticker yet.
2021 Big Bend | 4 door | 2.3L | soft top | standard package | velocity blue
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

UGH! Not what I wanted to hear! Please keep us in the loop as to if/when you get yours so us in the following week know what to expect.
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

Sorry for the bad news. I'll update this thread if/when I get it.
J.bell

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

I have read A LOT of posts over the past few months about getting your window sticker about 2 weeks before your build date. My build week begins November 8th and I was wondering if anyone has received their Window stickers for that week yet and if so, when did you get it? I am just trying to figure out where they are as far as scheduling for that week and if I should prepare myself to be disappointed.

My build week is this week (week of 10/25), and my window sticker just became available last week (Thursday, 10/21). Definitely not 2 weeks before the build week.
4 Door | Soft Top | Black Diamond | Cactus Gray | 2.7 | Mid | Tow | Squatch
Broncofly, Sloan

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2021

My build week is this week (week of 10/25), and my window sticker just became available last week (Thursday, 10/21). Definitely not 2 weeks before the build week.

That’s good to know…. So much misinformation out there…. Hope your build goes off with out a hitch!
Broncofly, Sloan

Rank II

Oct 29, 2021

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.... Our build date is 11/08 as well. This is going to be my wife's daily driver and she is literally starting to stress because she is so excited about getting her bronco.

FINGERS CROSSED!
4 door, big bend, 222A options, auto, 2.3L. Ordered 9/15/2021, Delivered 12/7/2021.
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 29, 2021

Still no sticker??
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 29, 2021

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.... Our build date is 11/08 as well. This is going to be my wife's daily driver and she is literally starting to stress because she is so excited about getting her bronco.

FINGERS CROSSED!

I know her feeling oh so well…. Please let us know once you hear anything and we will do the same!
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 29, 2021

My build week is November 1 and no sticker. Also, my link to my update page they emailed me with the build week info is disabled/expired. Not worried, sometimes comms aren’t good but doesn’t mean the plans changed.

Rank IV

Oct 30, 2021

My build week is November 1 and no sticker. Also, my link to my update page they emailed me with the build week info is disabled/expired. Not worried, sometimes comms aren’t good but doesn’t mean the plans changed.

I’d look into why the email isn’t working anymore…. Mine has been fine… the window sticker link is still inactive but the tracker site with vin and whatnot has not been an issue.

Rank IV

Oct 30, 2021

Thanks DarwinZ! So my office has increased their internet security and the site was blocked but had an odd error message. Also, my order number on my Ford.com site is different than the one they automatically load for you with the link. Long story short, the window sticker IS posted on my tracker site! not sure when it got there. It states my truck is in production as well, so it may have moved faster than scheduled (week of Nov 1). Anyway, here is what your page may look like when your sticker is available.

1635600271572.png

Attachments

SaboTodd, SuzHansen

Rank V

Oct 30, 2021

They are probably waiting for all of us 11/1 build week rejects to get settled in before they issue window stickers

Rank II

Nov 01, 2021

Anyone have an update. Sounds like a lot of orders are getting pushed back a week or two?
4 door, big bend, 222A options, auto, 2.3L. Ordered 9/15/2021, Delivered 12/7/2021.
Sloan

Rank VI

Nov 01, 2021

Joining the party. Got the email last night that my 11/15 build has been pushed to 11/22.
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
Bronco1984