Window Sticker?

jmalinov
Jul 01, 2021

Rank II

Jul 01, 2021

Hey friends -- yesterday, i check and did NOT have a window sticker.. today, i have a window sticker. any insight into what this means? am i closer?
TK1215, Broncofly
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 01, 2021

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

Hey friends -- yesterday, i check and did NOT have a window sticker.. today, i have a window sticker. any insight into what this means? am i closer?
I gained access to my window sticker about a week prior to "In Production" what is you blend date? -top center of window sticker, I was told it equates to the build week.... Sticker available on the 23rd, build week was the 28th, showed as built on the 29th
1625150460589.png
Ability is Nothing without Honor
Graydog, SierraHotelBronco

Rank II

Jul 01, 2021

thanks!! that helps a bunch. looks like my blend date is 7/15
Bronco Blend.jpg
TK1215, LR48

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

thanks!! that helps a bunch. looks like my blend date is 7/15
View attachment 15038
You and I are within days of each other. I have a blended date of 7/12, so our two Broncos can hang a bit before being sent off into the wild.

Attachments

I wasn't there...
TK1215, jmalinov

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

I gained access to my window sticker about a week prior to "In Production" what is you blend date? -top center of window sticker, I was told it equates to the build week.... Sticker available on the 23rd, build week was the 28th, showed as built on the 29th
View attachment 15036
How long until it got to the dealer?
I wasn't there...
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

How long until it got to the dealer?
So far still shows as Built and waiting on shipping. Estimated date at dealer is the 9th, I don't think it will take that long. My Tremor showed up about 4 days ahead of the estimate, that was out of KTP. MAP is a little closer to my location (3-4 hour drive)
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

So far still shows as Built and waiting on shipping. Estimated date at dealer is the 9th, I don't think it will take that long. My Tremor showed up about 4 days ahead of the estimate, that was out of KTP. MAP is a little closer to my location (3-4 hour drive)
Wow! Share your "Day One" Pictures and first impressions! There are not many out there still. This is going to be fun!
I wasn't there...
RCH313, TK1215

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

Wow! Share your "Day One" Pictures and first impressions! There are not many out there still. This is going to be fun!
Absolutely, I will have the first one form my dealer and pretty exited to start seeing them in the wild!
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 03, 2021

Absolutely, I will have the first one form my dealer and pretty exited to start seeing them in the wild!

It will be Monday before I take delivery, holiday and all. I did get to se it in person and I am certainly liking it. It is waiting on PDI and ceramic coat and such.
First thoughts; looks bigger then it is. It appears to be a little longer, taller and wider than my explorer. The interior is better then I expected. Navy Pier cloth was my wife's choice, I am pleased that she one that battel.
I will get a picture next to my Tremor for size comparison 21 3.jpg21Bronco 1.jpg21Interior.jpg
Ian Lacasse, WeezyJ

Life is a Highway

Jul 03, 2021

It will be Monday before I take delivery, holiday and all. I did get to se it in person and I am certainly liking it. It is waiting on PDI and ceramic coat and such.
First thoughts; looks bigger then it is. It appears to be a little longer, taller and wider than my explorer. The interior is better then I expected. Navy Pier cloth was my wife's choice, I am pleased that she one that battel.
I will get a picture next to my Tremor for size comparison View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134
A beauty!
RCH313

Rank II

Jul 04, 2021

I will get a picture next to my Tremor for size comparison View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134
Looks fantastic. Had I not got the first edition — this is 100% what I would’ve gotten
RCH313, TK1215

Rank V

Jul 05, 2021

So my blend date was 6/30... however my meter has been stuck at production (7/1). My dealer stated to me it has been produced but that’s all they know.

Attachments

TK1215

Rank V

Jul 05, 2021

So my blend date was 6/30... however my meter has been stuck at production (7/1). My dealer stated to me it has been produced but that’s all they know.

I’m in the same boat. Blend date of 06/28. Shows “in production” on 6/29. Stuck in that status!

Rank V

Jul 06, 2021

I’m in the same boat. Blend date of 06/28. Shows “in production” on 6/29. Stuck in that status!
I'm hoping its not stuck at that point for a week while MAP is shut down for the week!!!

Rank V

Jul 06, 2021

I'm hoping its not stuck at that point for a week while MAP is shut down for the week!!!

My thoughts exactly!!

Rank V

Jul 06, 2021

Not sure if this means anything... now my meter has a Ford Accessories link under “In Production” that wasn’t there yesterday

Attachments

Stereo, Graydog

Rank V

Jul 18, 2021

Mine has a production date of 6/28 on the window sticker and my order tracker shows 6/30 In Production. I called t check on it and was told that because it was traveling by rail that it will not show 'Built' until it is loaded on the rail car. If you look at the windows sticker in the above post, this one is traveling by convoy. Convoy loads go out faster than the rail shipments. They have to have enough to fill all of the rail cars before they head out. So mine is setting in a rail lot waiting.
'21 FE 2-door CG, '96 EB leather 5.8L, '68 Explorer 5.0 swap
They call me Dave. FSBI 2019 BSCW 2020, 2022 BSCE 2021
Ian Lacasse