Window sticker vs Ford.com

DRWright
Jul 28, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

My window sticker just populated for my Wildtrak but the price is lower than if I build my exact build online.

Any ideas why they wouldn't match? I verified and both look to be accurate but is about 800$ different from each other.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

I did the same thing and had a difference as well, but then I noticed that even though I clicked 4 door it populated 2 door for some reason.

Build and price is quirky. No way prices get cheaper from where you reserved it.

Road trip!!!

Jul 28, 2021

Is one showing the lease price and the other the finance price. Every time I rebuild my bronco the price is differenty until I switch to purchase instead of finance. ;)
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
ResidualGenius, Hodg

Road trip!!!

Jul 28, 2021

My window sticker just populated for my Wildtrak but the price is lower than if I build my exact build online.

Any ideas why they wouldn't match? I verified and both look to be accurate but is about 800$ different from each other.
Congrats on getting your window sticker. It wont be long now!!!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 28, 2021

Is one showing the lease price and the other the finance price. Every time I rebuild my bronco the price is differenty until I switch to purchase instead of finance. ;)
They really are pushing the lease, and gets me every time! Mine is $645 higher on lease.
SlashRacer

Rank I

Jul 28, 2021

They really are pushing the lease, and gets me every time! Mine is $645 higher on lease.
The $645 is an acqusition fee charged by Ford Credit to manage the loan or lease. You won't pay this fee if you pay cash.
Hodg