Advocate I

Oct 6, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Cathy
Last Name
Centanino
Member #

Thanks for the screenshots. Have an appointment scheduled so we’ll see how it goes.

Reactions: EvlNvrDys

Joeindiego

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 13, 2022
San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Kidd
I have a 2-door that has the same problem
The local dealership has performed the maintenance bulletin twice and it fixes it for a few days.
any thoughts?
I’ve tested the new ones at the dealership and those all feel pretty solid and don’t rattle
I have a Black Diamond which isn’t top of the line. Is it possible Ford uses economy hardware on the lower end models?

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2021
Dearborn, Mi
First Name
FordMotor
Last Name
Company
I have a 2-door that has the same problem
The local dealership has performed the maintenance bulletin twice and it fixes it for a few days.
any thoughts?
I’ve tested the new ones at the dealership and those all feel pretty solid and don’t rattle
I have a Black Diamond which isn’t top of the line. Is it possible Ford uses economy hardware on the lower end models?
Good afternoon! Would you please send us a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info? I would like to see how I can assist with your window rattle concern.

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

What about the rest of us @Ford Motor Company ?? I had my 4 door in for the window rattle fix, sometime in the last 6+ months. Dealership said they adjusted everything to spec and tested the vehicle. Found the window still rattles. At that point I just gave up. I tell people who crack the window to at least lower 2" otherwise it'll scare the hell out of you going over a bump. :rolleyes:

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2021
Dearborn, Mi
First Name
FordMotor
Last Name
Company
What about the rest of us @Ford Motor Company ?? I had my 4 door in for the window rattle fix, sometime in the last 6+ months. Dealership said they adjusted everything to spec and tested the vehicle. Found the window still rattles. At that point I just gave up. I tell people who crack the window to at least lower 2" otherwise it'll scare the hell out of you going over a bump. :rolleyes:
Hello! If you send us a DM with your VIN and Ford Dealership, I can assist with your window rattle concern as well.

Reactions: EvlNvrDys

DadChris44

Rank V

Advocate III

Sep 7, 2020
Fresno
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Khan
Member #

I haven't noticed it yet, but I'll try and replicate it.

On another note, I have noticed a few screws loose. In the Bronco, not me.
Well I have a few screws loose and have not taken delivery of my Bronco yet, wow Im going to be dealing with a lot of loose screws :oops: Is it loose screws or screws loose? .....see what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: Deano Bronc

ride high

Rank V

Promoter III

Aug 19, 2021
chicagos west burbs
First Name
Stacy
Last Name
Jamison
Hey FORD, never brought mine in for adjustment. But knowing about the grips I only use it open or closed very seldom an inch or so down. Yes early on I tested this problem and like some have said it before it scares the Shit out ya.

Joeindiego

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 13, 2022
San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Kidd
Good afternoon! Would you please send us a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info? I would like to see how I can assist with your window rattle concern.
I'm just sending the VIN here 1FMDE5CH6NLA80990
The dealership is Aaron Ford that did the service bulletin 2x, the Bronco was purchased through Sewell Ford in Dallas

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

Hi, how do I send a DM through this platform?
Thanks
Click on Ford Motor Company's name above, then click on start conversation. They will require more information from you, such as contact information, so best to do through DM.

1663168226823.png

AcesandEights

Rank V

Champion I

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman
I'm just sending the VIN here 1FMDE5CH6NLA80990
The dealership is Aaron Ford that did the service bulletin 2x, the Bronco was purchased through Sewell Ford in Dallas
@Joeindiego there is a little "envelope" at the top right of the screen. That's how you send a message.

If you "tag" the person here, using an @ before the name, like @Ford Motor Company they should get a notification there is a new post in the thread in which they've been tagged. So, there are a couple of ways to go about contacting them.