Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 16, 2020
Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Faidley
Noted that the Sport only has the "baby-sized" spare tire w/ no option for a full-sized tire. Will you carry a full-sized spare? Where will you store it?

GaryCN

Rank III

Advocate II

May 23, 2022
Myrna St, Livonia, MI, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Norton
Member #

Never mind, just found out the spare is full sized. Mods can delete this thread. Thanks.
I don't think all Sport models have a full size spare tire, that was a small part of my decision to definitely get the factory tow option on my 2022 Big Bend the full-size spare is probably at least a 3rd of the $640 Class II trailer tow package.

Reactions: 14U

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

I don't think all Sport models have a full size spare tire, that was a small part of my decision to definitely get the factory tow option on my 2022 Big Bend the full-size spare is probably at least a 3rd of the $640 Class II trailer tow package.
“You are correct,”
Not All Sports have a full size spare.

AutumnHawk

Rank V

Supporter I

Jul 8, 2022
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Dunivan
Member #

Wow, that is really interesting. I am very happy to have a full size spare but I didn't even realize it might be because of getting the towing package as one of the add ons for my 2022 Bronco Sport.