Will guest get to drive at BOR?

Paleos
Jun 02, 2021

Rank V

Jun 02, 2021

So I have two friends I'm planning to have come along as my guests to the Texas Off-Rodeo. Does anyone have any idea if they'll get to drive at all? $600 or so just to be a passenger seems a bit steep for a ride-along. We could get a trip to Moab and pay for a Jeep tour if we wanted someone else to drive them around!
Outer Banks, 4dr, Velocity Blue, soft top, Lux, 2.7L, rear locker, HD bumper/bash plate, tow package, roast leather
Build Date: 8/18/21
Replacing my Black 2013 Mustang GT Premium
ultima785
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 02, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

They better for $595 damn!..that's more than I expected. Although I've never done something like this.
Paleos

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 02, 2021

Should be free if you have a reservation.
Paleos

Gladesmen

Jun 02, 2021

I hope so since my wife will be my plus 1 she better get to drive or I will never hear the end of it. And as things are shaping up right now it looks like she will be the primary driver of the Bronco since I have the longer commute. The deal was who ever has the shorter commute. Made that deal when I was working from home.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 02, 2021

Should be free if you have a reservation.

Dude, absolutely. I might be scouting out a cheaper AirBnB around Austin depending on what the hotel costs are like.

To be fair, one of the guys going with me spent closer to $1k for his BMW experience and they've bought two of the damned things.
Outer Banks, 4dr, Velocity Blue, soft top, Lux, 2.7L, rear locker, HD bumper/bash plate, tow package, roast leather
Build Date: 8/18/21
Replacing my Black 2013 Mustang GT Premium

Gladesmen

Jun 02, 2021

The hotel that is closest to The Texas off-Roadeo is pricey AF. There are plenty of places close enough. Marble falls is about a 10-15 minute drive. Fredericksburg is about 37 miles south and Llano is about 30-35 minutes away. I am about 1 hour 15 minutes away so I might just drive in.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jun 05, 2021

Yes, your added guests will get to drive (assuming they have a valid driver license and the appropriate waivers are signed). You'll be giving up your seat time in order to make that happen because they will not get their own Bronco, but you'll be able to swap seats at various points throughout the trails.
ZA-Val, jreburn

Road trip!!!

Jun 05, 2021

Yes, your added guests will get to drive (assuming they have a valid driver license and the appropriate waivers are signed). You'll be giving up your seat time in order to make that happen because they will not get their own Bronco, but you'll be able to swap seats at various points throughout the trails.
If someone wants to sign up for the BOR and drive their own bronco, what’s the cost for them?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jun 05, 2021

If someone wants to sign up for the BOR and drive their own bronco, what’s the cost for them?
I don't have an answer for that. We just have to wait until an announcement is made or the option and pricing shows up on the registration page.
SlashRacer

Rank 0

Aug 04, 2021

Anyone have an update on this now that the dates are open for the other locations. I don't want to pay to have both my son and wife go if only I get to drive.

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 04, 2021

Anyone have an update on this now that the dates are open for the other locations. I don't want to pay to have both my son and wife go if only I get to drive.
Yes, you will be able to swap so they can take a turn at driving. You will have one vehicle for all of you. Of course they have to have a drivers license.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank IV

Aug 20, 2021

You can swap with other licensed driver guests in the same Bronco but they won’t get their own.