Wildtrak Graphics on Cyber Orange

David
Jan 23, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Check out the graphics package on this Cyber Orange Wildtrak!

Back to the Bronco Nation Photo Library

WT-EXT-Graphics-01.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-02.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-03.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-04.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-05.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-06.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-07.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-08.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-09.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-10.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
FiestyTink, BLiSSSFFULLL

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Batch 2
WT-EXT-Graphics-11.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-12.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-13.jpgWT-EXT-Graphics-14.jpg
BLiSSSFFULLL, LR48

Rank III

Jan 23, 2021

I typically don't like stickers, but that is pretty cool. Noot too much and lettering is nicely understated. :)
FiestyTink, TurboS-957

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Yah. Def not a decal guy, but those aren’t bad.

I still wish my badlands came without a decal and plain stitching.
[O- 725 -O]

Rank V

Jan 23, 2021

I like the Bronco Easter egg in the windshield
1611413487039.png
Two Door - Badlands - Eruption Green - Sasquatch- Lux
TyFitzO, BLiSSSFFULLL

Rank V

Jan 23, 2021

I hope someone makes a similar Badlands hood decal, to help break up some of the CO on my build. I want more black accents
Reserved 7/14/20 - Ordered Converted 1/19/21: 2 Dr Cyber Orange Badlands w/ 2.3L, 7MT, MGV, High, Tow
Tentative Build Date - Week of 11/15/21
Toys: 1971 FJ40 - 1989 Toyota Pickup - 1998 C5 vert
BTilbury, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Jan 23, 2021

I like the wildtrak graphic better than the FE :(
LR48, LadyBronco

Rank V

Jan 23, 2021

Not a fan of most graphics but that looks pretty good. Better than the FE. Hopefully they'll release a plain hood blackout for us Badlands and under folks.

I can't wait to see what the retro decals look like.

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2021

Cyber Orange looks great with the accents. The only reason I didn’t go with CO on my OBX build was because it didn’t have graphics option.

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2021

Love these graphics. Throw on the modular bumper and step sides along with the black modular hardtop and this will be my exact build

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2021

"Designed by a ________, for a ________"

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Yah. Def not a decal guy, but those aren’t bad.

I still wish my badlands came without a decal and plain stitching.
I think my bigger issue are the holes at the bottom that normally get covered by the rock rails. There's a piece of me that would get the rock rails just to cover those holes. Just me though.
ResidualGenius, Cmorg

Life is a Highway

Jan 23, 2021

I noticed that also. A sneaky way to entice you to spend more. I am just spending mine up front not as an add ono_O
if you can handle the look I say wait and check out the after market products

Trusted and Carefree

Jan 25, 2021

Great. I was all set on Cactus Grey. This orange has me questioning it. Looks great with the graphics.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jan 29, 2021

I think my bigger issue are the holes at the bottom that normally get covered by the rock rails. There's a piece of me that would get the rock rails just to cover those holes. Just me though.
Agree. The pinch weld at the bottom is very pronounced in bright colors. I had the same thing on a 64 Falcon I restored. Painted the area black and it just disappeared! Adding the Ford rock rails will have the same effect. I added them to the order for my Area 51 Badlands!

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 29, 2021

Agree. The pinch weld at the bottom is very pronounced in bright colors. I had the same thing on a 64 Falcon I restored. Painted the area black and it just disappeared! Adding the Ford rock rails will have the same effect. I added them to the order for my Area 51 Badlands!
The rock rails come standard with the Badlands so you didn't need to order them separately. I know B&P showed them as an option but that is a mistake. I would think that Ford would drop that off your order but you may want to check with your dealer just incase.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Carreratime, Sven

Rank IV

Feb 21, 2021

Thanks! I'll check again to see if that was dropped.

Rank IV

Feb 21, 2021

The rock rails come standard with the Badlands so you didn't need to order them separately. I know B&P showed them as an option but that is a mistake. I would think that Ford would drop that off your order but you may want to check with your dealer just incase.
Just went to B&P today (Feb 20) and the rock rails are still marked as an option to be added on a Badlands. But, I now see that the images all show the rock rails installed BEFORE I select them as an option. When I do select them the image doesn't change... I wrote my dealer for clarification.

Attachments

Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Feb 21, 2021

I apologize in advance, but do you know what else is yellow with black on the hood and black side stripes. Please don't shoot the messenger as I actually think Cyber Orange looks good.

US Electric School Bus - 640x360.jpg
SC Doberman, Shadowblade

Rank 0

Feb 21, 2021

I apologize in advance, but do you know what else is yellow with black on the hood and black side stripes. Please don't shoot the messenger as I actually think Cyber Orange looks good.

View attachment 9274

So is this and its on purpose cause the only paint they had readily available was from a school bus.

SC Doberman, Deano Bronc