US West Wild Horses Roundup 2022

Added to Calendar: 04-30-22

mitchcreel

Rank V

Supporter I

May 29, 2020
California, USA
Member #

This year, we're excited to announce our first two-day Roundup!

Day 1- Will be held at our Lodi, Ca location. We'll be hosting the biggest Ford Bronco show on the West Coast. Everyone is invited to bring their Bronco to show. We warmly welcome all year Ford Broncos regardless of their condition!

Day 2- Our first ever Unbridled Event being held at Prairie City SVRA! This event will lead all horses through the gates of freedom, and into the wild. Prairie City has something for everyone, which is why WILD HORSES decided it was the perfect place to host Day 2 of our event.

View Bronco Event

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Sounds like it will be another awesome Wild Horses event! If anyone wants to know what it's like to get stuck, breakdown, and run some great trails --- and have a great time doing all three --- Mitch's crowd is the one to do it with ;) Boundaries will be pushed and fun will be had.

mitchcreel

Rank V

Supporter I

May 29, 2020
California, USA
Member #

Sounds like it will be another awesome Wild Horses event! If anyone wants to know what it\'s like to get stuck, breakdown, and run some great trails --- and have a great time doing all three --- Mitch\'s crowd is the one to do it with ;) Boundaries will be pushed and fun will be had.
Boundaries will be pushed on day 2 ;) Day 1 will be full of delicious California style tacos, Raffle Prizes, Super Special deals, We'll host the greatest Bronco Car Show in America, and then we go to In-n-Out! We'll see you soon Bronco Nation :)

CaliKAP

Rank V

Supporter I

Jun 27, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Kristina
Last Name
Peralta
Member #

This year, we're excited to announce our first two-day Roundup!

Day 1- Will be held at our Lodi, Ca location. We'll be hosting the biggest Ford Bronco show on the West Coast. Everyone is invited to bring their Bronco to show. We warmly welcome all year Ford Broncos regardless of their condition!

Day 2- Our first ever Unbridled Event being held at Prairie City SVRA! This event will lead all horses through the gates of freedom, and into the wild. Prairie City has something for everyone, which is why WILD HORSES decided it was the perfect place to host Day 2 of our event.

View Bronco Event

Road trip!! I'm in!

Rgwinn

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 20, 2020
Salem, OR, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Gwinn
Member #

Sounds like it will be another awesome Wild Horses event! If anyone wants to know what it\\\'s like to get stuck, breakdown, and run some great trails --- and have a great time doing all three --- Mitch\\\'s crowd is the one to do it with ;) Boundaries will be pushed and fun will be had.
Boundaries will be pushed on day 2 ;) Day 1 will be full of delicious California style tacos, Raffle Prizes, Super Special deals, We\'ll host the greatest Bronco Car Show in America, and then we go to In-n-Out! We\'ll see you soon Bronco Nation :)
My Brother just stopped by the Lodi shop and got the flyer, I’m signed up on the site, look forward to driving down for a weekend of fun.

Moggirl7

Rank III

Advocate I

Sep 17, 2021
Vallejo
First Name
Kathy
Last Name
Ingham
Member #

Looking forward to this event. I’ve registered for both days and ordered t-shirts for the family.

Reactions: Rgwinn