Wild Horses Roundup 2022

mitchcreel
Feb 08, 2022

Rank VI

Feb 08, 2022

[RP][/RP]

This year, we're excited to announce our first two-day Roundup!

Day 1- Will be held at our Lodi, Ca location. We'll be hosting the biggest Ford Bronco show on the West Coast. Everyone is invited to bring their Bronco to show. We warmly welcome all year Ford Broncos regardless of their condition!

Day 2- Our first ever Unbridled Event being held at Prairie City SVRA! This event will lead all horses through the gates of freedom, and into the wild. Prairie City has something for everyone, which is why WILD HORSES decided it was the perfect place to host Day 2 of our event.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/269']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
Jakob1972, DRWright
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 08, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 08, 2022

Sounds like it will be another awesome Wild Horses event! If anyone wants to know what it's like to get stuck, breakdown, and run some great trails --- and have a great time doing all three --- Mitch's crowd is the one to do it with ;) Boundaries will be pushed and fun will be had.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
BuckYeah, AD BRONCO

Rank VI

Feb 08, 2022

Sounds like it will be another awesome Wild Horses event! If anyone wants to know what it\'s like to get stuck, breakdown, and run some great trails --- and have a great time doing all three --- Mitch\'s crowd is the one to do it with ;) Boundaries will be pushed and fun will be had.
Boundaries will be pushed on day 2 ;) Day 1 will be full of delicious California style tacos, Raffle Prizes, Super Special deals, We'll host the greatest Bronco Car Show in America, and then we go to In-n-Out! We'll see you soon Bronco Nation :)
BuckYeah, AD BRONCO

Rank 0

Feb 09, 2022

Count me in!
Follow FRONCO BRONCO on Instagram
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
mitchcreel

Rank VI

Feb 09, 2022

Count me in!
Sweet!! Super Excited!! If you have a second can you register on our website as well? Sign up here

Rank V

Feb 10, 2022

[RP][/RP]

This year, we're excited to announce our first two-day Roundup!

Day 1- Will be held at our Lodi, Ca location. We'll be hosting the biggest Ford Bronco show on the West Coast. Everyone is invited to bring their Bronco to show. We warmly welcome all year Ford Broncos regardless of their condition!

Day 2- Our first ever Unbridled Event being held at Prairie City SVRA! This event will lead all horses through the gates of freedom, and into the wild. Prairie City has something for everyone, which is why WILD HORSES decided it was the perfect place to host Day 2 of our event.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/269']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]

Road trip!! I'm in!
k@p

2021|Black Diamond | Cactus Grey | Manual Transmission | Soft Top (No Regrets) | Reserved 7/14/2020 | Delivered 10/8/2021
ABQNMBronco, mitchcreel

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2022

Yes so in!! Can you do me a favor and Sign up here

Rank III

Feb 13, 2022

Looking forward t going. How kid friendly will day two be? Kids have been wanting to go off roading since we got the new Bronco a week ago.
AD BRONCO, mitchcreel
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 13, 2022

A look back at the 6th Annual Wild Horses Bronco Roundup. @David calls their events "an awesome time."
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
ABQNMBronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 14, 2022

Looking forward t going. How kid friendly will day two be? Kids have been wanting to go off roading since we got the new Bronco a week ago.
Day 2 will be a family friendly event. We won't have specific events for kids but the terrain fine. Kids can ride in the Bronco with you no problem
AD BRONCO, ABQNMBronco

Rank III

Feb 14, 2022

Day 2 will be a family friendly event. We won't have specific events for kids but the terrain fine. Kids can ride in the Bronco with you no problem
Fantastic. Looking forward to the event.
ABQNMBronco, mitchcreel

Rank VI

Feb 23, 2022

Sounds like it will be another awesome Wild Horses event! If anyone wants to know what it\\\'s like to get stuck, breakdown, and run some great trails --- and have a great time doing all three --- Mitch\\\'s crowd is the one to do it with ;) Boundaries will be pushed and fun will be had.
Boundaries will be pushed on day 2 ;) Day 1 will be full of delicious California style tacos, Raffle Prizes, Super Special deals, We\'ll host the greatest Bronco Car Show in America, and then we go to In-n-Out! We\'ll see you soon Bronco Nation :)
My Brother just stopped by the Lodi shop and got the flyer, I’m signed up on the site, look forward to driving down for a weekend of fun.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Laura, mitchcreel

Rank VI

Mar 21, 2022

My Brother just stopped by the Lodi shop and got the flyer, I’m signed up on the site, look forward to driving down for a weekend of fun.
SWEET!!! Thanks for signing up!
Rgwinn

Rank III

Apr 11, 2022

Can I come to day 2 only?
mitchcreel

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2022

Can I come to day 2 only?
Yes you are able to register for either day!

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2022

2021_Ford_Bronco-Prairie_City_SVJC.jpg

We're taking over The Alamo at Prairie City. Thinking this is a good spot to get a Bronco group photo?
SS Bronco, Rgwinn

Rank V

Apr 18, 2022

looking forward to it! Feels odd not bringing out 74 but Im sure we will have a good time with the Badlands

Rank IV

Apr 22, 2022

Looking forward to this event. I’ve registered for both days and ordered t-shirts for the family.
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2022

Excited about making the drive from Oregon, look forward to meeting other Bronco owners.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
mitchcreel, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Apr 30, 2022

D612A397-3454-4E88-B437-12CE99C2BD88.jpeg
Beautiful day in Lodi CA. Several hundred Broncos parked around the block @mitchcreel is an excellent host. Heading to a local off-road park tomorrow.
Laura, mitchcreel