Jan 13, 2022
North Waterboro, Waterboro, ME, USA
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Johnstone
Member #

AA2A1D4C-ED92-4352-875D-E113603BFA99.jpeg

My husband framed my window sticker. I added my original bronco badge and one of my outer banks badge to it because I replaced them with a black chrome bronco and original bronco script badge from a ‘66 and relocated my other outer banks badge to the grill. Pretty cool keepsake.

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

That's cool. I saved the window sticker from my 2019 Dodge Challenger. Dodge was cool to add "This vehicle was built especially for CHRIS BYRNE" on the sticker. I thought that was a cool touch.

Interesting, I hadn't realized that the Bronco's V6 fuel cost is lower, the fuel economy is better, and the emissions are lower than the I4! :unsure:

Challenger Window Sticker.jpeg

Darrel

Rank VI

Promoter III

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

I kept mine. My husband was going to frame it and couldn't find the right size frame in the garage. We keep on forgetting to look for one when we are out and about. But, just not as interested in framing it anymore since I didn't get my the pic with the Bronco coming off the factory line.

Reactions: BuckYeah and MJXRAY

Kathleen

Rank V

Don't delete

Apr 27, 2021
De Soto, KS
First Name
Kathleen
Last Name
Webb
Member #

View attachment 35452
My husband framed my window sticker. I added my original bronco badge and one of my outer banks badge to it because I replaced them with a black chrome bronco and original bronco script badge from a ‘66 and relocated my other outer banks badge to the grill. Pretty cool keepsake.
I love this idea! I saved my Window Sticker, too. I also just pulled off my Outer Banks badges in order to add black Bronco emblems. I saved the stickers to place somewhere. Now I know where that "somewhere" will be. To top it off, I also have a black Bronco on order to replace the chrome Bronco.

Thanks for sharing your great idea!

MJXRAY

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 13, 2022
North Waterboro, Waterboro, ME, USA
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Johnstone
Member #

I love this idea! I saved my Window Sticker, too. I also just pulled off my Outer Banks badges in order to add black Bronco emblems. I saved the stickers to place somewhere. Now I know where that "somewhere" will be. To top it off, I also have a black Bronco on order to replace the chrome Bronco.

Thanks for sharing your great idea!
You are welcome! Post pics when it’s done!

Reactions: Kathleen

Jruta

Rank II

Advocate III

Nov 17, 2021
NJ usa
First Name
John
Last Name
Ruta
That’s a cool idea I never thought of. I’m definitely doing that

Reactions: BuckYeah

Hudman316

Rank IV

Supporter II

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

I didn’t get my Bronco yet but I’ve been fortunate to have many new vehicles over the past 30+ years. I keep all of the window stickers. I fold them up and put them in the glove box with the owners manual.

Darrel

Rank VI

Promoter III

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

I didn’t get my Bronco yet but I’ve been fortunate to have many new vehicles over the past 30+ years. I keep all of the window stickers. I fold them up and put them in the glove box with the owners manual.
Ford didn't give us that much of an owners manual in the glove box with the Bronco. :confused:

Reactions: BuckYeah

Westland

Rank III

Advocate III

May 7, 2022
Westland, MI, USA
First Name
MDP
Last Name
PDM
Brown is where I bought my 2010 F-150. My purchase experience there was "less than average". I'm sure it was just the folks I was dealing with...
If you had issues, I feel you... It’s probably been the best dealership I’ve done business with.

They honored the price agreed-upon when I ordered last Oct. (which was $1,500 lower)…. They didn’t play games with my A-plan…. I got what i wanted for my trade-in…. So i can’t complain.

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Ford didn't give us that much of an owners manual in the glove box with the Bronco. :confused:
I printed out the PDF of the 2022 Bronco Owner’s Manual. All 556 pages of it! I’ll be busy for a while.

Mikey Smith

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jan 3, 2021
Plymouth, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
If you had issues, I feel you... It’s probably been the best dealership I’ve done business with.

They honored the price agreed-upon when I ordered last Oct. (which was $1,500 lower)…. They didn’t play games with my A-plan…. I got what i wanted for my trade-in…. So i can’t complain.
It was an A-Plan and cash deal. They insisted I finance, wouldn't sign the closing paperwork until I sat there for an hour with the loan meathead. Truck wasn't ready at my appointment time, had to come back next day. Showroom had no internet, not even coffee, TV or toys for kids to play with, was dirty and outdated. Dealership parts dept didn't want to honor corporate 10% discount. I've been there since then, and all has been resolved.[/QUOTE]