Who is still waiting for a build date?

RX8
Jun 26, 2022

Rank III

Jun 26, 2022

I’m starting to think I have the oldest reservation date left still waiting.

July 21, 2020 reservation
March 2021 order for ‘21 MY
October 2021 order for ‘22 MY

crickets…

Wildtrak, lux, modular, MIC
richtor
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2022

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jun 26, 2022

Mine is July 20th 2020 . Haven't heard a thing .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
richtor

Rank V

Jun 26, 2022

July 20th as well. No VIN yet. 4dr/OBX/lux/Sasquatch/2.7/MIC
richtor

Gladesmen

Jun 26, 2022

I’m only 10 days later than you guys 7-30-20 no news here. My brother is 2 weeks later than I and he got his build date yesterday. Since I am going with the special color I have 2-3 weeks at the earliest before I get scheduled.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
richtor

Rank III

Jun 26, 2022

7-14-20 early am reservation. Haven’t heard a god damn thing. Speechless at this point.
HeyDobby, Bronco 202?

Rank V

Jun 26, 2022

Someone posted on FB yesterday with a 7/14 and 7/15 reservations still haven't heard anything.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
richtor

Rank V

Jun 26, 2022

Reservation date of 7/25/20
all other order dates done on time so just still waiting.
My dealer said I was part of a group of 9 with their orders to be filled, and I had a priority of 1. Still nothing heard of yet from dealer or Ford.
Outer Banks 2door mic, v6, sasq, lux pkg, front bumper, maybe one more option, metallic gray color.
richtor

Burrito Connoisseur

Jun 26, 2022

I’m 38 in line at my dealer… 7/21 reservation. I got a build date recently a few weeks ago.

I haven’t been to the dealer since the last week of May, so my information is now outdated. But as of May, my dealer had only received a single Wildtrak unit. I personally “cut the line” with my order, and vast majority of those in front of me still waiting were Wildtrak with the Lux package. (There was also a single Badlands and a handful of 2-door).

So at least for my region, Wildtrak seems to be the trim with the longest delays. I’m not surprised—if you have Wildtrak on order you probably have all of the major constraints, especially if you didn’t switch to a soft top for 2022.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Deano Bronc, richtor

Knows the cheat code.

Jun 26, 2022

Way behind you guys, see my sig. No date.
"Just because you don't understand it don't mean it don't make no sense."

Rank V

Jun 26, 2022

I’m starting to think I have the oldest reservation date left still waiting.

July 21, 2020 reservation
March 2021 order for ‘21 MY
October 2021 order for ‘22 MY

crickets…

Wildtrak, lux, modular, MIC

February 27 2021 reservation
March 2021 order
October 2021 reorder for 2022

Ford crickets...

Velocity Blue 2dr. Wildtrak, MIC, High, HOSS 3.0, 2.7

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jun 26, 2022

I ordered my Badlands on November 12, 2021 and have not received a build date. I'm not terribly surprised, though since I have a constraints-heavy build. I did not have a reservation of any kind. I was a walk-in order placer.

I am curious why so many reservation holders waited months before they ordered their Broncos. I would think that reservation dates are meaningless, and that actual order dates are what matter. Was the Bronco not available for ordering when the reservations became available? I'm late to the party, but cannot reconcile why so many reservation holders waited before placing their orders.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Rydfree, Chief1301

Rank V

Jun 26, 2022

I ordered my Badlands on November 12, 2021 and have not received a build date. I'm not terribly surprised, though since I have a constraints-heavy build. I did not have a reservation of any kind. I was a walk-in order placer.

I am curious why so many reservation holders waited months before they ordered their Broncos. I would think that reservation dates are meaningless, and that actual order dates are what matter. Was the Bronco not available for ordering when the reservations became available? I'm late to the party, but cannot reconcile why so many reservation holders waited before placing their orders.

Ordering was not open until March

Jun 26, 2022

Ordering was not open until March

Thanks, I figured it was something like that but never knew the actual date. ;)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Chief

Jun 26, 2022

The first day for MY21 orders was 1/20/21. Reservations opened 7/13/20. MY22 orders opened 10/8/21.
richtor, BuckYeah
User 10564

Jun 26, 2022

Reserved - 3/16/21
Ordered - 4/15/21
Reordered 10/21
Order confirmed - 6/23/22

I'm planning on getting my Bronco.....hmmmmm maybe after I'm dead
SCBronco1, BuckYeah

Jun 26, 2022

The first day for MY21 orders was 1/20/21. Reservations opened 7/13/20. MY22 orders opened 10/8/21.

No wonder I'm confused! Facing the glum reality that I'll be re-ordering my Bronco later this year. :(
Chief1301

Rank V

Jun 26, 2022

Order date means nothing. Reservation is the new order. If you went direct to order, that is effectively your reservation date.

Bottom Ford work over its customer base and is now giving priority to large dealers who charge large adms instead of first order first delivery like what was promised on when the Bronco was shown for the first time.
Rydfree

Jun 26, 2022

Order date means nothing. Reservation is the new order. If you went direct to order, that is effectively your reservation date.

Bottom Ford work over its customer base and is now giving priority to large dealers who charge large adms instead of first order first delivery like what was promised on when the Bronco was shown for the first time.

Does that mean I should have been given a reservation number? And if I have to reorder (which seems likely), will I get a new reservation number?

Rank VI

Jun 26, 2022

August 10th 2020 . 2Door badlands 2.7. Haven’t heard shit from Ford or the dealer.
FORD …..if you see this post…..you suck ! IF I buy this Bronco it sure in hell will be the last Ford I ever buy.
Rydfree, 87BroncoVB

Road trip!!!

Jun 26, 2022

Does that mean I should have been given a reservation number? And if I have to reorder (which seems likely), will I get a new reservation number?
If you went into the dealership and ordered, you will not receive a reservation number.

19 January 2021 was the day when everyone could start converting their reservations to an order.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah