Rank III

Promoter III

Jan 13, 2021
Connecticut
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Luf
Congratulations everyone that got an email. While Im still pushed to 22 I think this is a great sign that maybe Ill be early in the new year rather than later. As Ive said a million times before on here, day one reservation and January order. 2 Door BD, sas, mid package and tow ready.

Lance10322

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Sep 14, 2020
Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Scimeca
Member #

Great to see a 2 door FE ship. One step closer for me, what was your blend date? (mine was 6/29)
Not sure exactly, the system sent me three different emails at postponing and the final delay msg said they would advise when it would be built. Nothing after that until I received word (on 9/21) that it was built and going into inspection. This morning's notice was about it passing inspection and shipping. I'm not sure if what the order number 0071 meant, if mine was my dealer's 71'st order or I was the 71'st FE (I was on the computer, as the sight opened for orders, I knew these would go quick. I was a day one, hour one order.)

Last edited:
Reactions: WeakNinja

brianew

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 15, 2021
Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ewanchuk
Not sure exactly, the system sent me three different emails at postponing and the final delay msg said the would advise when it would be built. Nothing after that until I received word (on 9/21) that it was built and going into inspection. This morning's notice was about it passing inspection and shipping.
should tell you the Blend Date on the top of the Window Sticker.

wbvr3

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 15, 2020
Jacksonville, FL, USA
First Name
WILLIAM
Last Name
VANRIPER
Member #

New roof to be installed in November. Did the NH Bronco Off-Roadeo yesterday and now I want mine more than ever. Highly recommend attending one. Zero off-roading experience but our trail guide Chris was awesome — he ran the course ahead of us to make sure some of the wetter areas were not beyond the capabilities of the Bronco or us drivers. Then he came back to make sure we took the proper line through the obstacles.