Who else is ordering tomorrow?

Dylan1384
Oct 12, 2021

Rank II

Oct 12, 2021

Who else is converting their order tomorrow bright and early. My Ford dealer has gave me no communication about reordering or anything of that sort. My dealer has been horrible. Going in tomorrow to reorder and sort things out.
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Who else is converting their order tomorrow bright and early. My Ford dealer has gave me no communication about reordering or anything of that sort. My dealer has been horrible. Going in tomorrow to reorder and sort things out.
Sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24

Burrito Connoisseur

Oct 12, 2021

I am not going tomorrow. I expect it to be a complete zoo at the dealership with everyone who will be nervous about their Bronco order. Rather avoid the zoo and not make the dealer's life more complicated than it has to be.

October 28th is when model year 2022 scheduling begins, so as long as my order is in-place and confirmed before then I'll be good. That gives the dealer a chance to contact me by whatever means is most convenient to them... but if I don't hear from them before Oct 22nd I'll probably go visit the dealer the following week.

And honestly... the chances of me being apart of the first round of scheduling is slim to none anyway.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Deano Bronc

What's next?

Oct 12, 2021

I'm actually going in this evening to talk to him and see if I can beat the rush. Not that it'll matter.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
Dylan1384

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

We spoke with our dealer a couple weeks ago - they told us that they were going to take Wednesday to learn the new ordering sequence and then start to call customers on Thursday to finalize their orders.

We have nothing but great things to say about Lamoille Valley Ford in Hardwick, VT. They have been open and honest from the start and I don't expect anything to change after tomorrow.
4 Door Badlands/ Eruption Green/ Sasquatch/ Hard Top/ 2.3L/ Manual/ Lux/ Tow Pkg
Reservation-7/9/21, Order-7/17/21, Reorder- 10/25/21, Build Week 10/10/22 -> 10/3/22 -> 10/17/22 -> 10/24/22
tasker, Ditchrunner

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Yeah, I'm gonna give it a few days. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to change on my order, because I refuse to let Ford screw me into paying for a bumper that was included before.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
AndreaM

Road trip!!!

Oct 12, 2021

My dealership contacted me and wants all of us who have orders with them to have the orders to them by Friday.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
AndreaM, Ditchrunner

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

Sent an email with some simple questions on Monday, and so far radio silence. Won't be able to go in this week. Will be traveling with family.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Thus far, I've handled everything with my dealer via email with my sales rep. As soon as the 2022 B&P is live, and I can get my new build (MT+'Squatch) spec'd out, I'll send it over. Fortunately, I have a buddy that works at Ford that can make sure everything is input correctly, and so far, she has done everything right.

Their communication has not been proactive, but my sales rep has always been responsive with accurate information when I've reached out.

Its astounding to me that those of us active in the forums are better informed than Ford's dealership network.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Jakob1972, hkbooner

Rank 0

Oct 12, 2021

Stupid question of the day:

If we want to submit a new order, do we have to go in to dealer tomorrow? Or will online ordering be available tomorrow as well?

Thanks!

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

Stupid question of the day:

If we want to submit a new order, do we have to go in to dealer tomorrow? Or will online ordering be available tomorrow as well?

Thanks!
You have always had to actually order through the dealer. The build and price tool is just to preview what you can order. Dealers have a different actual ordering system they log into. Ford has hinted about a 2022 build and price being rolled out, but so far it hasn't been published at Ford.com. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week....
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
TurdFurgeson

Rank III

Oct 12, 2021

Emailed my order to the dealership today and called to make sure they received it. They seemed cool with the email option and were super helpful and honest. Pretty much said that I would probably not see my build until 2023 at the earliest based on their allocation and the build I want (badlands, 2.7L, lux, hardtop, towing). Not sure I'm willing to wait that long, but at least I know. They are supposed to get back to me later this week with an update so I can have a somewhat realistic expectation on timing. I was a late reservation June 2021 and July 2021 order.

Rank 0

Oct 12, 2021

Just got off the phone with my dealer rep and he said for me to basically update my order on the B&P (he had a meeting where he was told it would be up and running by then) and then send it to them via email.

Takeaway: The 22MY B&P will supposedly be up and running by Thursday. :unsure:

Rank II

Oct 12, 2021

Just got off the phone with my dealer rep and he said for me to basically update my order on the B&P (he had a meeting where he was told it would be up and running by then) and then send it to them via email.

Takeaway: The 22MY B&P will supposedly be up and running by Thursday. :unsure:
Thought it was tomorrow the 13th???????

Rank 0

Oct 12, 2021

Thought it was tomorrow the 13th???????
Still could be. He just told me "by Thursday".