The Bronco Burger

SlashRacer
Nov 24, 2021

Road trip!!!

Nov 24, 2021

My wife and I go out to dinner every once in a while to a place in Plainwell, MI called the Old Mill. My favorite to order there is the Bronco Burger. Who doesn't enjoy a GOOD burger?!?!

BB1.jpg

The Bronco Burger comes with chips, but you can order fries for an extra cost. Kind of like ordering a 4 door bronco that comes with a soft top and adding a MIC top.

We placed the order, and a couple of minutes later the waitress comes back and tells us they are having issues with the fryer and its going to take longer, but if we want chips, we can get it faster. We tell her we will wait for the fries. Sounds like we have hard top issues.

She comes back a minute later and tells us the person who preps the toppings didn't come in and they are running short on lettuce and tomatoes. She asked if we would be OK without lettuce and tomatoes. Again, we tell here we will wait and get it the way we want. Now we have part constraints.

Finally, the burger gets delivered and we didn't have to settle for something we didn't really want. The burger and fries are just the way I ordered them and everything was delicious!!! Someday we will have our bronco and it will be just the way we ordered it!

Burger1.jpg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
okie4570, WeakNinja
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2021

Rank V

Nov 24, 2021

feel like if they are going to call it a bronco burger it should be bigger. That is kinda a jeep burger :LOL:
WeakNinja, Bronco 202?

Rank 0

Nov 24, 2021

feel like if they are going to call it a bronco burger it should be bigger. That is kinda a jeep burger :LOL:
I was thinking the exact same thing. I expected a mountain of beef and bacon.
WeakNinja, SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 24, 2021

They should call the bigger burger - the Sasquatch burger. Although you might have to wait even longer to get that. :unsure:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
WeakNinja, cmiller81

Home, home on the range

Nov 24, 2021

Nice analogy, and burger looks delicious
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
WeakNinja, SlashRacer

Life is a Highway

Nov 25, 2021

My wife and I go out to dinner every once in a while to a place in Plainwell, MI called the Old Mill. My favorite to order there is the Bronco Burger. Who doesn't enjoy a GOOD burger?!?!

View attachment 22489

The Bronco Burger comes with chips, but you can order fries for an extra cost. Kind of like ordering a 4 door bronco that comes with a soft top and adding a MIC top.

We placed the order, and a couple of minutes later the waitress comes back and tells us they are having issues with the fryer and its going to take longer, but if we want chips, we can get it faster. We tell her we will wait for the fries. Sounds like we have hard top issues.

She comes back a minute later and tells us the person who preps the toppings didn't come in and they are running short on lettuce and tomatoes. She asked if we would be OK without lettuce and tomatoes. Again, we tell here we will wait and get it the way we want. Now we have part constraints.

Finally, the burger gets delivered and we didn't have to settle for something we didn't really want. The burger and fries are just the way I ordered them and everything was delicious!!! Someday we will have our bronco and it will be just the way we ordered it!

View attachment 22490
Here in the SF Bay Area That burger and fries would cost you $20-$25. Steep ADM!
WeakNinja, Bronco 202?

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 25, 2021

Having been on a diet for ten weeks now, this was the last thing I wanted to see tonight. More, please. And fries, too! ;)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
WeakNinja, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Nov 25, 2021

Having been on a diet for ten weeks now, this was the last thing I wanted to see tonight. More, please. And fries, too! ;)
I’ve been on a diet for over 2 years and haven’t lost a pound. As a matter of fact, I’ve gained a few. Maybe it’s the seefood diet I’m on. :ROFLMAO:
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
WeakNinja, BuckYeah

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2021

I think it may be a Bronco Sport burger. You know a lot of people get it confused thinking that it’s the Bronco burger.
okie4570, Sdakotabronco

Libations MOD

Nov 25, 2021

Got a place here called Brooklyn's right across from Mile Stadium that has a Broncos burger as well! Even though its for a team, I'm saying its for the truck LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Deano Bronc, Sdakotabronco

Rank V

Nov 25, 2021

One of the restaurants in Townsend, TN at Super Celebration had some various bronco named/themed burgers this year for the first time that I can remember.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Gladesmen

Nov 25, 2021

View attachment 22489

View attachment 22490
So is the Bacon the 2.7 and no bacon the 2.3? :ROFLMAO:
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Nov 25, 2021

“Dry” is the 1.5L
Lets Go Brandon
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Nov 27, 2021

Did it take like 4 to 6 hours to get it?
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue
slyguydesign, SlashRacer

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Nov 28, 2021

Me, walks in and asks about a Bronco burger, and I saw the advertisement offering 10% off for people who qualify.. luckily, I qualify, here's my proof!

them:
Sure, we'll gladly honor that discount!
Oh, the menu up there - we know it's not entirely accurate or complete, and is very confusing. But you can't deviate from the ridiculous options we have on there.
Also, sorry, but if you want a bun with that, we're going to serve it with a moldy bun, which you can exchange later next week for a fresh one if you'd like
we have had more people order this burger than we expected, so the wait will be about 4 hours - but it's worth it, hang in there! We'll get our rockstar cooks working on yours as quickly as possible!

Me - well, ok.. yeah, I'll take one - it still sounds great!

them:
Ok great! oh, and sorry about the discount - I know we told you we'd honor it, but we changed our minds - you have to pay full price.

Me:
well, that sucks, but ok, I guess.. this better be a really good burger

Them - trust us, it is!

Me - waiting for a couple hours, notices other people who come in and order and get their burger almost immediately..
Hey - how come I've been waiting for hours, and these other people are getting theirs first?

Them:
Oh, that's just how we do it. If you want to delete the relish, ketchup, fries and bun from your order, you might get it quicker. Also, if you change it to a veggie burger, it'll probably get done faster

Me:
I don't want a veggie burger. Also, what kind of fool orders a burger without a bun? haven't you got the fresh buns in stock yet?

Them:
Well, we do, but we have a bunch of orders with moldy buns that we set aside because we didn't want people to get sick, so we're swapping out the moldy buns for the fresh buns for them, then we might eventually get to yours

Me -
is there any way to know how long mine might take?

Them -
sorry, we use a completely arbitrary formula and process ... but please, continue to hang in there! Look - here's a free straw to show our appreciation!
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Sdakotabronco, SuperMike

Home, home on the range

Nov 29, 2021

Nailed it!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022