Which Off Roadeo location have you registered for?

Which Off Roadeo location have you registered for?

• Total voters

Team Puryear

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 14, 2021
Tennessee
First Name
Julie
Last Name
Puryear
Member #

We are wanting Moab in Spring 22. I emailed the associated email, and was told spring dates are being looked at.

Reactions: bdawson24

nic

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 22, 2020
Marietta, GA, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Cannington
Member #

Week of 7/26/2021
Off Roadeo :: No Scheduling

Sorry...

(but mostly because we just got back from New England trip and i need to give my wife sometime before I spring another trip on her)

civkik

Rank III

Advocate III

Jul 7, 2021
Wyoming
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Trujillo
I would like to do Vegas, because Vegas is obviously amazing... most likely will end up going with Moab because it is a little closer to home. Haven't set a date yet (Sounds like my marriage) hope to be going sooner rather than later.

Reactions: bdawson24

HoosierDaddy

Rank V

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Northwest Indiana, IN, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Was pumped to get this set up.
Repeated attempts, a wonky web site and this whole "in production purgatory" have just completely doused my enthusiasm ..... for the time being.
Can they make the reservation website any more difficult? Same IT "rock stars" as B&P?
Tried multiple browsers on multiple platforms, Android , windows, Mac ..... none of it worked ....except the part that takes your $$$ if you join up, works like a dream. :mad:

NurseDan

Rank II

Advocate III

Dec 23, 2020
Alberta
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Watson
Disappointed Ford Motor Company didn't work with Ford of Canada to have a location for us Canucks.

okie4570

Rank IV

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
Just from the few reviews and videos that folks have posted, I think we're going to save our money. It looks great for someone who's never done any or very little off road before though.

mcobel

Rank II

Advocate III

May 4, 2021
wisconsin dells
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cobel
I would love to see Rodeo out in the mid-west Wisconsin or Minnesota or Iowa with all the streams and rivers i bet it would be a lot of fun out here... when my Bronco gets here Wisconsin will have tread tracks everywhere haha

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

I would love to see Rodeo out in the mid-west Wisconsin or Minnesota or Iowa with all the streams and rivers i bet it would be a lot of fun out here... when my Bronco gets here Wisconsin will have tread tracks everywhere haha
Let me know when you make an off roadeo Wisconsin, I’ll join (y) lol get me some cheese curds and spotted cow on the way up.

the poacher

Rank III

Promoter III

Jun 14, 2021
whistler, b.c.
First Name
john
Last Name
brooks
I am leaning towards Moab, but can't book anything until the U.S. allows Canadian travelers into the country. It is still essential travel only. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: Hkak45