Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
x
Last Name
x
Member #

Love the 2.0L, had it on my last 2 Escapes. It performs like a small v8 with decent mileage.

I finally settled on the FE as Ford advertised it as being “fully loaded”. First day reservation, still waiting to get it built... and Ford’s idea of fully loaded wasn’t quite the same as mine . By the time it became apparent that wasn’t the case I was not willing to switch and go to the bottom of the queue. If I were to order now it would be a BL with BL package and Assist+ (Mostly for the Sync nav and adaptive cruise control). In spite of this I’ll be happy with the FE, if only I can actually get it. Haha!
(y)✅

Reactions: Ponds

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Been tossing around the roof awning as well, just curious how hard it would be to put on and take off to not have it on full-time
How much is the awning. I was thinking about ordering it after my Bronco Sport arrives? It may be more expensive ordering it through the Dealership parts department.
That I’ve got no clue on costs. Haven’t really got into it that much since we won’t know build windows till May. Lights and bumpers are more a priority to start once it arrives.

Bronco70_71

Rank III

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Member #

Great post!
Yep also got Bandlands 'RADlands'
Engine
Suspension
+1"

Also really like the options of
Just hit the 4x4 button.
+ locking rear diff with button.
AND TOW HOOKS !

View attachment 9691
Hey everyone,

I'm curious to know which BS edition you picked and why?

I went with the badlands edition for the upgraded suspension and the bigger engine/turbo and the 1in facorty lift.
I went with the Badlands for many reasons. Trail Control, Front Camera, advanced 4x4 system with twin clutch, rear differential lock, skid plates, tow hooks, 8.8 inch ground clearance, 2 extra GOAT modes, full size spare tire, and most important to me was the 2.0L engine. In the past I’ve owned a1970, 1971, and a 1981 Bronco. All of them saw the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The more torque you can get, the better.

Reactions: SWNC

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
Wolverine Lake, Commerce Charter Township, MI, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

I went with the Badlands for many reasons. Trail Control, Front Camera, advanced 4x4 system with twin clutch, rear differential lock, skid plates, tow hooks, 8.8 inch ground clearance, 2 extra GOAT modes, full size spare tire, and most important to me was the 2.0L engine. In the past I’ve owned a1970, 1971, and a 1981 Bronco. All of them saw the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The more torque you can get, the better.
I went for the First Edition for the same reasons as @Bronco70_71 and I fell for Ford’s promise of “fully loaded”. I also really like the Navy Pier seats.

reneesoltis

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 28, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Soltis
I wanted something to match my 2014 Escape Titanium and the BL+BL was comparable. Fell in love with the Ebony leather seats interior when I saw it in person and had to have that. The 2.0 engine was a must as I test drove the 1.5L and it wasnt as zippy as I like it to be. Also love the idea of the front facing cameras and sensors. Also with the GOAT modes, I fell confident to tackle snow driving now which I currently avoid like the plague.

Midgiesbronco

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 31, 2021
Connecticut
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Coyle
This vehicle is for my wife, Margaret, aka Midgie. She saw a BS on facebook and liked it, we went she drove a outerbanks, I felt it lacked power so I suggested she drive a badlands and she agreed on the power. I would not have opted for the locker or 2spd t-case since she's not going off roading but, what the hek

SWNC

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 8, 2021
North Carolina, USA
First Name
CC
Last Name
Chaffin
I wanted a 2.0. I’m coming out of a 2017 4WD Escape Titanium with the 1.5 and I live in the mountains, so the bigger motor was a must. The Escape was a great car, never had one issue with it over 4 years and 60k miles. I bought the Bronco Sport Badlands with the Badlands option package, Assist+, upgraded tires, & towing package. It was the the only one they had, just released (early) from the 4 month/or 4k miles program. It’s white (my preferred car color) with the gray roof. I’m getting 4 mpg more in the BS than my Escape. I’m really liking it.E9EAA44A-A2C0-4142-B041-5965E7448F37.jpeg

Reactions: reneesoltis