When You Are Bored with The Pavement!

BuzzyBud
Jul 10, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 10, 2021

If you are like me, you crave the first time you take your Bronco off-road. During this period of waiting, I began hunting for an easy first-time off-road adventure. Just something off the pavement. I discovered the perfect location only 25 minutes from where I live in New Hampshire. Bingo!

As you would expect New Hampshire has off-road areas which are filled with trees, rocks, and mud. Based on the time of year, lots of mud. Since my Badlands will have MGV and rubberized floors, it will be made for mud. Bring it on!

To illustrate what an easy adventure off the pavement looks like in New Hampshire, I have attached two videos taken at different times of the year. One without mud and one with plenty of mud. (Overlook the vehicles used in these videos. Someday soon these videos will be filled with Broncos.) :)

So, there you have it! Use this waiting time wisely. Go find yourself lots of mud!

Bschurr, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 10, 2021

Good Morning BuzzyBud! I’m right next door in Shapleigh, ME visiting family. Was driving my in laws Camry through the back roads to the camp dreaming of driving my Bronco up here!

I’ll be at the Poor People’s Pub across the way in Sanbornville, NH tomorrow night!
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 10, 2021

Good Morning BuzzyBud! I’m right next door in Shapleigh, ME visiting family. Was driving my in laws Camry through the back roads to the camp dreaming of driving my Bronco up here!

I’ll be at the Poor People’s Pub across the way in Sanbornville, NH tomorrow night!

Tomorrow night I take my son-in-law out for dinner to celebrate his birthday. I also get to see my daughter and grand kiddos. Should be a fun time.
If I was not tired up, I would swing by to say, "Howdy' and share a frosty one!
The day will come when we are full of smiles driving our Broncos!
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 10, 2021

Next year my plan is to drive the Bronco up from FL. We can make a plan next summer, you can show me around!
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 10, 2021

Next year my plan is to drive the Bronco up from FL. We can make a plan next summer, you can show me around!

Yes! Sounds like a great plan. We will do this!
Now, I just hope I have my Bronco by next summer! Fingers crossed!
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Life is a Highway

Jul 10, 2021

Yes! Sounds like a great plan. We will do this!
Now, I just hope I have my Bronco by next summer! Fingers crossed!
You and the rest of us @BuzzyBud !
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer