What's going on your AUX switches?

What accessories are you hooking up to your AUX switches?

• Pod Lights

Votes: 104 78.2%
  • Fridge

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Air Compressor

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Light Bar

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Other (let us know below)

Votes: 37 27.8%

• Total voters

matwats

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 27, 2021
Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Mathew
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Lightbar, Compressor, and Power inverter. Possible a Fridge But since I'm getting a 2dr and I'm limited on the room I just might use my yeti cooler, it holds ice and keeps things cold enough for a few days that it's fine with me, for now.

Reactions: TK1215

ohvrider

Rank IV

Promoter III

Jul 11, 2020
San Jose, California, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Murphy
I have a 2019 Raptor and bought some fog and driving lights from Rigid from 4WP. I wanted them installed on 1 and 2 but sales guy told me to save those for something bigger. So we tried 5 and 6 and the driving lights blew the fuse on 6 so they got moved to 2. Fogs work fine on 5 for and me its easier to remember (5 for Fog). So I'll add Fogs to 5 on Bronco too. I'm thinking of going with the new Green if it becomes official when i order for mY22, I might get underbody lights so its more visible in fog as well.

Greasyfingers429

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
RI
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Giuliano
Member #

Aux1= was dealer connected to the amber rock lights (I would not have used a 25A circuit for that!). Reserving Aux5 to change it later.

AUX2->B1= HAM radio; likely to be mounted on the top of the dash.

Aux3->C= I just installed cheap (Harbor Freight) LED flood cube lights in the modular bumper, and what a difference they make seeing everything in front and to the sides (made my own brackets out of scrap .125 aluminum plate).

AUX4= Future fog lights on my custom brackets in the front bumper.

AUX5= (reserved for changing the underbody lights later).

AUX6= Today’s project mounting HFT flood lights under the rear bumper for hooking up the trailer and trail use (I will route my own wire under the chassis from the engine compartment).

Reactions: Deano Bronc

LFlan

Rank III

Advocate III

Dec 6, 2021
Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Liam
Last Name
Flanagan
Thanks to everybody posting their thoughts about the circuitry and amperage capacities. Very helpful.

- pair Squadron Pro a-pillar lights with amber lens.
- possibly a power hook-up for tailgating fridge.
- possibly chase lights.

Padams7

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I’ll go backwards

6 is wired to 4 Rigid Radiance Pods in the bumpers amber back lights and the Oracle Bronco letter in the grill. (Soon to also include the amber backlighting from my ditch lights too).

5 is the Radiance Pods fog lights.

4 is some Rigid D Series Spots next to the Radiance Pods.

3 is the Diode Dynamic Ditch Lights

2 is the Air Compressor.

Greasyfingers429

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
RI
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Giuliano
Member #

Here’s ours… my wife (retired usmc) loves it
View attachment 42543
So far we have only used two circuits
Aux3 - foglights
Aux4 - grille LEDs
I like it! How did you make the custom labels? I used a label maker and stuck plain text labels above the switch.
I wish there was a way to change the backlit letters. When you need to see them most, it’s hard to remember which switch was fog lights or the rear flood lights.

monstertorch

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 19, 2021
Keizer Oregon
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Barker
I like it! How did you make the custom labels? I used a label maker and stuck plain text labels above the switch.
I wish there was a way to change the backlit letters. When you need to see them most, it’s hard to remember which switch was fog lights or the rear flood lights.
Stickerfab has a set you can purchase. Some are serious, some are fun, and there are different colors so you can match your model interior