What is APR are y'all averaging?

budwade
May 30, 2021

Rank 0

May 30, 2021

So with this new Bronco that has sold 3x more than was expected there is not going to be any deals or rebates or lower APR. The APR is going to determine wether I'm going to get a black diamond or a base. So just going by averages of credit scores (which I know is not all that goes into the APR). What have y'all gotten with y'alls orders if you don't mind sharing.
Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 30, 2021

I don't know what Ford is offering right now, they did offer me 2.99 on a 60 month for a Mustang. Capitol One was offering low rates for cars in dealer inventory.
the B&P tool is showing 5% for the Bronco.That will be deal breaker for me.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/loans/auto-loans/car-loan-calculator
budwade

Life is a Highway

May 30, 2021

So with this new Bronco that has sold 3x more than was expected there is not going to be any deals or rebates or lower APR. The APR is going to determine wether I'm going to get a black diamond or a base. So just going by averages of credit scores (which I know is not all that goes into the APR). What have y'all gotten with y'alls orders if you don't mind sharing.
At this point apr is a moot point. No cars
Rydfree, Rgwinn

Rank V

May 31, 2021

I got 3.07 for 84 on my tremor last summer.
KennyMac, budwade

Road trip!!!

May 31, 2021

This is what I am currently looking at for rates. Unfortunately, I am not locked into a rate and they may/will change by the time I take delivery of the bronco.

I’m curious to see if Ford does 0% financing.

DA072E03-9600-48BE-95F6-1FD93B656352.png
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
LoneRanger, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 31, 2021

Be sure to make a payment to yourself every month on what the loan payment WOULD be. Save that for the down payment. That will bring down you cumulative total of interest paid, as well as the amount of the monthly payments.
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 31, 2021

Be sure to make a payment to yourself every month on what the loan payment WOULD be. Save that for the down payment. That will bring down you cumulative total of interest paid, as well as the amount of the monthly payments.
Yep get in the practice now. I have an allotment set up for my pay going into a separate account.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
KennyMac, TK1215

Rank 0

May 31, 2021

Yeah that's what I'm planning as soon as my wife's car is paid off in a couple months I'm saving as much as I can on top of what I've already saved for it.
TK1215

Rank 0

May 31, 2021

This is what I am currently looking at for rates. Unfortunately, I am not locked into a rate and they may/will change by the time I take delivery of the bronco.

View attachment 13941
So when I put in the order, the rates are not locked in from there. I assumed I'd know exactly what I would be paying when I ordered.
TK1215

Rank V

May 31, 2021

I doubt it. It's not like they are struggling to sell them. Just making them. It's not until all the reservation/orders are done and there are Broncos sitting on the lots for a week or so. Then they will do the 0%. Jeep did the same thing with the gladiator. No 0% until they sat on the lots.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
SlashRacer, TK1215

Rank IV

May 31, 2021

View attachment 13941
NFCU ftw
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7
SlashRacer, TK1215

Rank V

May 31, 2021

Local CU is at 3.19 for 84.
2.54 for 72
2.29 for 60
KennyMac, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 31, 2021

So, you have not placed an order yet? If so then you are quite a ways off from determining finance strategies. Depends on how interest rates go over the next year.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
TK1215

Life is a Highway

May 31, 2021

So, you have not placed an order yet? If so then you are quite a ways off from determining finance strategies. Depends on how interest rates go over the next year.
Next year or three
Rgwinn

Rank VI

May 31, 2021

With most of us looking at MY2022, and the uncertainty of inflation, who knows 18 months from now what the interest rate will be? My advice is save as much as possible to lessen the blow, whatever the rate is.
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank 0

May 31, 2021

Yeah I put in my reservation April 21st and got the email to order but my Ford dealer told me to wait till the 2022 options came out to make into an order. He said my reservation is what keeps me in line so it wouldn't matter if I order now or order later. I just want to be ready and know what I'm going into before I wait then finally go to order and find it's to crazy and go try to find something else
KennyMac, TK1215

Rank VI

May 31, 2021

Yeah I put in my reservation April 21st and got the email to order but my Ford dealer told me to wait till the 2022 options came out to make into an order. He said my reservation is what keeps me in line so it wouldn't matter if I order now or order later. I just want to be ready and know what I'm going into before I wait then finally go to order and find it's to crazy and go try to find something else
Like others have said, if you can start putting away in savings what you anticipate your monthly payment to be, then when the time comes you will have a better down payment. Or if you have a current loan, pay more towards your principal now.

Happy Trails.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
KennyMac, Deano Bronc