What happens to the non-email people?

Flourman
Apr 16, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 16, 2021

So I didn’t get the email along with a lot of other people. What happens next? Does Ford send emails every Thursday or will they be releasing in blocks? As in those of us that didn’t get an email shouldn’t expect an email for 2-3 weeks?
Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 16, 2021

At this point, I think some of us that aren't in the day 1, 2 or even in the month of July, are just waiting till May.
Commodore, Speed Devil

Rank VI

Apr 16, 2021

At this point, I think some of us that aren't in the day 1, 2 or even in the month of July, are just waiting till May.
Day one 10pm reservation and no email. Guess it’s may for me too
Coolbeans05, Commodore

Life is a Highway

Apr 16, 2021

You would be correct. Sometime in May more notifications will be sent out.
Commodore, Gunninja1

Rank V

Apr 16, 2021

You would be correct. Sometime in May more notifications will be sent out.
Do you know that for a fact or speculation? Not trying be rude or anything, but I don’t think this whole process has been cut and dry.
Commodore, Speed Devil

Life is a Highway

Apr 16, 2021

Do you know that for a fact or speculation? Not trying be rude or anything, but I don’t think this whole process has been cut and dry.
Just going by @David post on the scheduled production thread, which is consistent with the notice sent out from Ford. However many days ago. You know that nothing in this maddening process is cut and dry or etched in stone. How do you say the process is, “fluid”. I have a late reservation so I am looking at next year hopefully. And not rude at all (y) Hope to see you posting your email from Ford sooner than later!
mrenfro, SlashRacer

Rank V

Apr 16, 2021

Just going by @David post on the scheduled production thread, which is consistent with the notice sent out from Ford. However many days ago. You know that nothing in this maddening process is cut and dry or etched in stone. How do you say the process is, “fluid”. I have a late reservation so I am looking at next year hopefully. And not rude at all (y) Hope to see you posting your email from Ford sooner than later!
Yes, I just read his post again. My bad. Wishful thinking I guess.
Commodore

Life is a Highway

Apr 16, 2021

Yes, I just read his post again. My bad. Wishful thinking I guess.
At this point all I’ve got is wishful thinking!:ROFLMAO:
SlashRacer, Commodore

Rank V

Apr 16, 2021

My impression was every week they are scheduling production about 6 weeks out, so you'll find out then. No word yet? You're more than 6 weeks out on build. The real kicker is, after it's built, how long till it hits my driveway? We're already in june builds, I have a 7/14 reservation, just gotta wait and see, I guess.
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Commodore

Rank III

Apr 16, 2021

Guessing it’s just the “priority” spots. We wait till May.
OG 7/14/20 reservation for BL, Velocity Blue, SAS, MGV, LUX, MIC finally got a build week 3/7/22.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Apr 16, 2021

Man if they do get updates out every week that would be awesome. Just means mine will be in 4-5 months at least. For the email that is....
Commodore

Rank II

Apr 16, 2021

When we put in our order the dealer said we are number 84 at that dealer and could expect a late July early August delivery. I guess we will wait and see how close that really is.
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Apr 16, 2021

When we put in our order the dealer said we are number 84 at that dealer and could expect a late July early August delivery. I guess we will wait and see how close that really is.
84? I’m top 5 in a dealer that has a at least 100 coming through and I’m thinking mine will show up in late July or August.
TK1215, Commodore

Rank IV

Apr 16, 2021

I am waiting for the email on May 31st to say I am getting a 21 or 22MY from Ford.

I say May 31st as they were vague and said late May.
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Apr 16, 2021

Seeing the material allocations for the current round, I now have 7 different things that reduce the chance of getting built.
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Apr 16, 2021

Seeing the material allocations for the current round, I now have 7 different things that reduce the chance of getting built.
Just getting SAS is like 3 or 4 things, I cant remember
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
TK1215

Libations MOD

Apr 16, 2021

There was some day 3 people that got emails yesterday so not sure Ford's rhyme or reason on how they decided the builds. I mean a FE should technically be built first on the line to truly be a FE otherwise you have FE with build number 20,439, not the first 7,000. Would be interesting to know their logic behind how they are building these now.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215, Commodore
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 16, 2021

Well, it would make sense to groups certain builds together, but from what I've seen, its all over the place. The only thing would be a dealer priority (special people).
TK1215, Commodore

Rank V

Apr 20, 2021

Fords coms with this is awful. Generally you place an order with an allocation and wait s few weeks for vin/build date

Ford said the are scheduling all the Broncos through the 6 month build time at once. Then you have the FE then time stamps then priority builds it’s just chaos.

Not even mentioning some dealers will get late time stamps ahead of other dealers with early time stamps. It’s Chaos!

If they are scheduling all at once the emails should be daily not weekly. If they are weekly don’t tell everyone you’re scheduling all orders all at once.
TK1215, DRWright

Libations MOD

Apr 20, 2021

If they are scheduling all at once the emails should be daily not weekly. If they are weekly don’t tell everyone you’re scheduling all orders all at once.
Technically they said emails would start going out in May and well here we are in April starting to get emails.
So. I would say that them being early with the production window emails is not a bad thing at all, is it? It's ahead of when I was told with my reservation and from my dealer when I placed my order
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215, mrenfro