What happens to FE MOD orders that weren’t updated by 4/8

brandon1282
Apr 09, 2021

Rank I

Apr 09, 2021

Does anyone know what happens to the FE orders that were initially made with a MOD Top, but weren’t updated by today? Do they get automatically converted to a MIC top? Do they get pushed to a MY22 Badlands with a MOD Top? Or does the order just get canceled?
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 09, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 09, 2021

There was no choice. You had till April 8th to make other changes.
Your Bronco First Edition will now come with a carbonized gray molded-in-color roof, (you can see a version here) and your price will be adjusted accordingly.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Deano Bronc, brandon1282

Rank VI

Apr 12, 2021

Does anyone know what happens to the FE orders that were initially made with a MOD Top, but weren’t updated by today? Do they get automatically converted to a MIC top? Do they get pushed to a MY22 Badlands with a MOD Top? Or does the order just get canceled?
Good question! I do know my local dealership had one customer back out of their FE reservation and the dealership ended up selling the reservation to another customer whom really wanted the FE......sold JUST the reservation for $5K. ;) Keep'em if you got'em!
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)

Wank ER

Apr 19, 2021

I know of someone who made 2 FE and 1 BL reservation. They are going with a V8 Jeep. The dealers (2 or 3 different ones) are still hounding this person to make a choice. Person believes he is doing the dealers a favor in the long run.
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank V

Apr 19, 2021

I know of someone who made 2 FE and 1 BL reservation. They are going with a V8 Jeep. The dealers (2 or 3 different ones) are still hounding this person to make a choice. Person believes he is doing the dealers a favor in the long run.
How so? Those FEs won't necessarily go to the dealers he ordered them from. And the Badlands will just get canceled.

Libations MOD

Apr 19, 2021

If he doesnt place an order then the dealer has nothings, so no favor at all
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Rgwinn

Wank ER

Apr 19, 2021

I understand: no point to make.
2021 FE Cactus Grey