What exactly is different on a FE compared to any other Bronco?

dsnow58

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 7, 2020
Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Snow
Member #

Will FE have the hook and Molle system behind the seats ?
Great question! I was just looking over some YouTube videos of the FE and looks like a big NO. I wonder if its because of the LUX package......or maybe pre-production? Hmmmm........maybe someone else could answer this?
That’s disappointing if true. I’m wondering if I’m too late to change to a badlands after realizing all the functionality I’m missing out on. Probably way too late.

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

No, I believe it is only available on the BD and BL trims with the MGV seating.
MGV is part of a package no (included as base in BL and BD)? If someone upgrade to the leather seating in those trims would they also not get it (Molle Straps)?

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

That’s disappointing if true. I’m wondering if I’m too late to change to a badlands after realizing all the functionality I’m missing out on. Probably way too late.
Well, are you talking downgrade from a FE to something else? I have a FE and the solution of Molle Holes/Straps is easy.....buy seat covers with them. In reality, If you're going to really get your Bronco dirty, seat covers would be something people tend to do regardless. It's kinda a moot point to me but I understand if its a big deal to you. Good luck with whatever you go with. (y)

dsnow58, I updated the first page info to include this Molle Strap info......thanks for posting up the question! (y)

Last edited:

dsnow58

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 7, 2020
Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Snow
Member #

Well, are you talking downgrade from a FE to something else? I have a FE and the solution of Molle Holes/Straps is easy.....buy seat covers with them. In reality, If you're going to really get your Bronco dirty, seat covers would be something people tend to do regardless. It's kinda a moot point to me but I understand if its a big deal to you. Good luck with whatever you go with. (y)

dsnow58, I updated the first page info to include this Molle Strap info......thanks for posting up the question! (y)
Yeah and I was actually planning to do seat covers anyway so not a deal breaker. Assuming I can get roof rails and a tow bar without insane efforts I’ll probably stick with the FE.

Reactions: Broncofly

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

MGV is part of a package no (included as base in BL and BD)? If someone upgrade to the leather seating in those trims would they also not get it (Molle Straps)?
Great question. The more I look into this, the more conflicting information I am finding. I've found some info that it is available on the 2D FE with Black Onyx interior. Makes no sense why a 4D be included. I've found other info that says it is just the BD and BL but does not specify if that includes the cloth or leather seats.

Deepshag

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Great question. The more I look into this, the more conflicting information I am finding. I've found some info that it is available on the 2D FE with Black Onyx interior. Makes no sense why a 4D be included. I've found other info that says it is just the BD and BL but does not specify if that includes the cloth or leather seats.
The Molle seat back option is only available with the manual transmission, soft top in Oxford White. Otherwise you can get the Non-Molle back seat option for more $ with no extra features, but beware, this will throw your order back another month or two. I kid......I kid! :ROFLMAO:

brandon1282

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 13, 2020
Marquette, MI, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Denucci
see the footnote :mad:
1618535726933.png

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Yep, I saw that. I also saw this page which seems to suggest that it's only for the 2 door, but maybe they just didn't put the footnote on the 4 door line.
The other information I saw was probably before the black onyx interior was available.
Color Trim Avail.JPG

Bronco4

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 6, 2020
Oregon, USA
Nothing is for certain but this Thursday should be our day for FE scheduling! 1000 to 2500 could be scheduled. More like 1000 so lets not hold our breath. Could be a good day for future First Edition owners. Mic Tops will be the key. But with only 5 months left for scheduling available and a little less than 7000 FEs to be built, production will have to start soon for our First Editions.

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

Nothing is for certain but this Thursday should be our day for FE scheduling! 1000 to 2500 could be scheduled. More like 1000 so lets not hold our breath. Could be a good day for future First Edition owners. Mic Tops will be the key. But with only 5 months left for scheduling available and a little less than 7000 FEs to be built, production will have to start soon for our First Editions.
I can barely type this…….I’ve been holding my breathe since the last Thursday of the previous Thursday from the last couple Thursdays from when Thursday seemed to be a thing in Bronco world. Maybe someone should name their Bronco, “Thursday”?!:unsure:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I can barely type this…….I’ve been holding my breathe since the last Thursday of the previous Thursday from the last couple Thursdays from when Thursday seemed to be a thing in Bronco world. Maybe someone should name their Bronco, “Thursday”?!:unsure:
"Thursday" she brings back bad memories!!

Stereo

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

Looks like the scheduling notes do not show Bronco listed which is a good sign for tomorrow.
  • On Thursday, July 1, TRANSIT, Edge, Explorer, F150, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling.
I feel fairly confident my FE will have a December 124, 2021 Build Date so not anticipating my number will be called but I am excited for you that do get your build date email. Looks very promising.

• Haha

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Looks like the scheduling notes do not show Bronco listed which is a good sign for tomorrow.
  • On Thursday, July 1, TRANSIT, Edge, Explorer, F150, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling
They just figured with the generic emails coming out they would just get the Bronco holder's hopes up once again on a Thursday to crush them again on Friday!