Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 5, 2021
Bucks County, PA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Johnson
How are you liking the mollie table and how was it to install? Looking to pick one up as I need the mollie system.and table combination.
Definitely like the table. The table is well built with zero rattles while driving. The install is a bit of a pain trying to get the table top seated into the Molle frame, otherwise very straightforward. There are a couple videos on it which help, but still, it is a tight fit. I had to take mine off, stand it up on a concrete floor and hammer it into place. All in all, worth it for the utility and quality.

Padams7

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I installed the IAG Rear Cupholders, put some things on the Molle Grid in the rear, then removed my drawer system in anticipation of the service to the 12v plug in the rear.

Then I dropped her off at a place called CTA here locally to clean up some wiring. Been meaning to do it myself, but have not had the time so finding the local economy!

EZAPAR

Rank VI

Champion I

May 6, 2021
Federal Way, Washington
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Zapareski
Member #

Told it I was sorry that I have to take the Subaru on the road trip this weekend. No adaptive cruise in the Bronco. Subaru has it + almost double the gas mileage. . . I won't be saying that to my Wildtrak if it ever shows up. ;) @Ford.

Reactions: Rjcook

NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 7, 2022
California, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
DeRossett
This little guy helped me start my quarterly bronco wash today. It was sleeping under the rear tire in between tread blocks. Lucky find. I usually have to hunt them outside at 3am with a blacklight.

Its a "Dune" scorpion. Biggest and baddest one I've seen to date. They Always come out this time of year. Not as bad as stepping on one which I did last year, barefoot, in my house at 6am.

After killing the scorpion to protect my family, I got back to washing bronco still wearing my sandals lol. Scorpions are nocturnal so I wasn't concerned.

Still here. Bronco clean for the next 90 days. Family safe. Time for a beer

Resized_20220810_121546.jpeg
Resized_20220810_121539.jpeg
20220810_175405.jpg

20210924_142931.jpg

Last edited:

Deedra

Rank V

Super Supporter II

May 7, 2021
Maryland
First Name
Deedra
Last Name
Medrano
Member #

Exactly what the title states - putting a thread together where we can come and post little tidbits of anything we have done today, and as we build them to our own tastes.
Recieved my "stubby antenna" for my BD..hope to switch it out this weekend.

Reactions: Padams7

73chesney

Rank VI

Champion III

Apr 30, 2021
Slinger, Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Chesney
Member #

How was the park out there? I'm looking to plan a trip there mid September but have never been before
It was great. The outer perimeter was a rated at 3 but I thought it was more of a 1-2. Great first dirt with no intimidation. Wish I had more time to hit the harder obstacles. They've got 9-10 ratings on some rock crawls. Supposedly there were 30 or so Jeeps but we hardly saw them sharing 20+ miles of trails. I failed big time on pics because we were in a rush. I hope to go again soon and I'd be happy to trip up with you in Sept.

Reactions: Hkak45

SCBronco1

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 20, 2021
Myrtle Beach
First Name
Peter
Last Name
VanHeyde
Member #

This little guy helped me start my quarterly bronco wash today. It was sleeping under the rear tire in between tread blocks. Lucky find. I usually have to hunt them outside at 3am with a blacklight.

Its a "Dune" scorpion. Biggest and baddest one I've seen to date. They Always come out this time of year. Not as bad as stepping on one which I did last year, barefoot, in my house at 6am.

After killing the scorpion to protect my family, I got back to washing bronco still wearing my sandals lol. Scorpions are nocturnal so I wasn't concerned.

Still here. Bronco clean for the next 90 days. Family safe. Time for a beer

View attachment 41843View attachment 41844View attachment 41845
View attachment 41846
How evil are those little bastards?

Wow, I just googled the Dune Scorpion . . . that is a whole lot of stay the heck away from me . . . They are pretty evil little bastards that can go up to 3 inches in length . . . NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE

Last edited:

Speed Devil

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Member #

Got my girl back, alls well, fortunately they disconnected the foglights as I was gonna have them rewired anyone, on 4/5/6 now instead of 1

feels great to be with her again

Rpzemo171

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 4, 2022
Gadsden, AL, USA
First Name
Ruth
Last Name
Zemo
Well, the trial SiriusXM radio subscription ended today, so I figured I'd take my existing subscription that I've had for years on my other car and transfer it to the Bronco, since I hardly drive my other car anymore. Should be easy, right? Go to the SiriusXM website, login, transfer the subscription to the new radio ID, let it update, boom, done.

Sure.

After going around in circles on the site (click on a link to "transfer service", it wanted me to login - even though I WAS logged in, go back to the subscriptions page, round and round). Opened up a chat window, communicated what I was trying to do - and they wanted all my login info AGAIN. I politely informed them that I WAS logged in, how the how else would I be able to open a chat window with them?
Finally got to the point where I gave them the new radio ID, they said they'd send the refresh signal to the radio, and gave me a text link to use so I could send a refresh signal if I needed to.

Well, I needed to. Went out, sat in the Bronco, backed it out into the driveway to get a clear satellite signal, turned the radio on, heard the "subscribe now" on all the channels....and waited. And waited. And waited some more. 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes....nothing. Opened up the text, sent the refresh signal from that.....and nothing. Waited, and waited. Sent it again. And again. Sent it so many times that I exceeded the number of tries, so it locked me out of that for 24 hours.

That made me ever so much happier than I already was.

Called the number shown on channel 2, vented a little, they said to turn off the radio, turn off the vehicle, for at least 2 minutes. I did it for 4, just because. Turned everything back on, voila. Music.

You know, stuff like that really should be easier.
We had a similar incident with Sirius. Stopped the vehicle, turned it off and NOTHING. Called them back and they asked if we had opened the door? So we had to stop again, turn off the engine and open the doors. Once we did that the radio transferred. :cool:

iambluto

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 3, 2021
Aledo
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Burkett
It wasn’t today but, for me, a notable thing I did with my BS, was go to Colorado and take it on trailheads to see some sights. Most trailheads were no big deal-but great views. One trailhead to Silver Falls east of Pagosa Springs was a little more challenging. It was not just a smooth dirt road. I recorded my trips to Piedra Falls, Williams Reservoir, Lobo Overlook, Wolf Creek Valley overlook, and Silver Falls trips. That one, I had to focus driving on the way there because I was surprised at the trail. I did record in 3 parts the trip back with the help of my grandkids. Fun stuff!! All these videos are on YouTube at Bronco Mustang Pony Power-most are with my grandkids commentary mixed in. Here is the shortest video of us leaving Lobo overlook to go down 160 to Wolf Creek overlook-you can find all the videos from this link to get to my the homepage.https://youtu.be/_DrART7PA9A

NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 7, 2022
California, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
DeRossett
How evil are those little bastards?

Wow, I just googled the Dune Scorpion . . . that is a whole lot of stay the heck away from me . . . They are pretty evil little bastards that can go up to 3 inches in length . . . NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE
They are aggressive, fast, mean, they can climb walls (and in your bed), fit anywhere, and they are up all night. They are also very tough to kill via exoskeleton. I do not suggest squashing it with foot because you could miss or it wont do anything. Believe it or not people keep them as pets and the one I killed was a monster. From claw to stinger it was at least 8-9 inches long.

The Bark scorpion can be found here but mostly in AZ and MEX...and its probably the deadliest scorpion on earth. Thankfully the Dune scorpion, from what Im told, won't kill you but I dont want to find out.

The only positive is they shred cockroaches, which if you find one shredded its a dead giveaway what lurks nearby because scorpions usually live within a 25ft radius for 5-7 years and breed 5-50 baby scorpions EACH YEAR.

Males go crazy this time of year looking for females and travel farther to find females. They mate and give birth only between July-September every year and stay pregnant for 10-13 months. Im hopeful this one was a preg female based on its size and width and if so I really hope she hadn't given birth yet. But its possible. Its my 4th scorpion kill in 4 years.

Oh and we have wind scorpions too lol...see pic. No venom but its a giant spider that can squeeze its exoskeleton anywhere. Their bite is like the worst ant bite on earth. I've killed a few of those too...and stepped on one of them barefooted as well. They are even faster.

Never been bitten or stung and intend to keep it that way.

Bottom line the bronco saved the day bc if I wouldn't have washed it yesterday I would never have found the scorpion. The 37s did a good job crushing it keeping it dazed long enough for me to see it just sitting there and finish the kill.
download.jpeg.jpg

SCBronco1

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 20, 2021
Myrtle Beach
First Name
Peter
Last Name
VanHeyde
Member #

They are aggressive, fast, mean, they can climb walls (and in your bed), fit anywhere, and they are up all night. They are also very tough to kill via exoskeleton. I do not suggest squashing it with foot because you could miss or it wont do anything. Believe it or not people keep them as pets and the one I killed was a monster. From claw to stinger it was at least 8-9 inches long.

The Bark scorpion can be found here but mostly in AZ and MEX...and its probably the deadliest scorpion on earth. Thankfully the Dune scorpion, from what Im told, won't kill you but I dont want to find out.

The only positive is they shred cockroaches, which if you find one shredded its a dead giveaway what lurks nearby because scorpions usually live within a 25ft radius for 5-7 years and breed 5-50 baby scorpions EACH YEAR.

Males go crazy this time of year looking for females and travel farther to find females. They mate and give birth only between July-September every year and stay pregnant for 10-13 months. Im hopeful this one was a preg female based on its size and width and if so I really hope she hadn't given birth yet. But its possible. Its my 4th scorpion kill in 4 years.

Oh and we have wind scorpions too lol...see pic. No venom but its a giant spider that can squeeze its exoskeleton anywhere. Their bite is like the worst ant bite on earth. I've killed a few of those too...and stepped on one of them barefooted as well. They are even faster.

Bottom line the bronco saved the day bc if I wouldn't have washed it yesterday I would never have found the scorpion. The 37s did a good job crushing it keeping it dazed long enough for me to see it just sitting there and finish the kill.
View attachment 41883
Another evil bastard! I spent some time in the Middle East where they grow them big out there! I learned that they can really ruin your day.

That spider in the picture looks like something out of a horror movie, those pinchers look like they could hook on to my 202? Bronco and tow it away.

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

View attachment 41883
Yuck.....just awful. I feel so grateful to live in South Dakota. We have some bad bugs like Black Widow and Brown Recluse Spiders, and rattle snakes, but that is about it

Reactions: Ditchrunner