Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 28, 2022
Rensselaer, IN, USA
First Name
Del
Last Name
Pollard
I'm happy for ya, I've had mine for a year and love it. My comment is more toward Fords move towards EV's, when they should be focused on satisfying their customers orders vs trying to position themselves to supply an as of now limited market segment.
You might right but we just got out 2 door Sasquatch and truly love it. We can find flaws with everything in life. I will say our wait was not to bad but was well worth it.
same here got my base 2 dr sasquatch 7 months worth the wait for sure

Reactions: tasker

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Padams7

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I installed the JCR Molle Panels - and dropped one of the soft top hinge bolts, and it fell down, down down… lost behind the trim. I tried finding it with a telescoping magnet…. And lost the magnet end down there too.

I couldn’t bring myself to remove the Tuffy Drawer I have installed, and remove the trim panel, so I used one of the bolts from the tailgate hinges (replaced when I installed the reinforcement kit), and it worked for now.

I will remove the drawer system here in a few weeks, as I am adding a second power port back there, tying the Curt wiring harness power wire into the pre-run wire in the rear, and doing a few other things. So I’ll find the bolt and magnet then, and fix it.

But the Molle Panels are great, I will be moving things around and organizing it, then I’ll update with a photo.

Rjcook

Rank V

Supporter III

Jan 28, 2022
Alabama Crimson Tide, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Cook
Member #

My contribution to the cause. BFG KO2 37*12.5*17 on Method MR703's 0 offset. I have a 3" body lift from BroncoBusters, and wheel centric inserts. I started with standard non SAS 33", standard badlands specs. I ended up with approximately same numbers as standard with about 1.5" of poke, approximately same backspace and head space numbers. Crash bars removed and no change in factory badlands non SAS suspension geometry. I will let ya know how it drives on and off road and rubbing issues as soon as I finish my new bumper and winch

Attachments

SureOK

Rank III

Advocate II

Dec 11, 2021
Anaheim, Orange County, California, United States
First Name
M
Last Name
W
Member #

No pics but this weekend I was able to install my cargo area light, switch, and wiring, hide it behind the factory trim and add a quick disconnect for the wiring on the same side as the other MIC top quick releases.

++for a quick disconnect on the (already installed) under hood light and then wire loom covers for everything and it looks soooo much cleaner.

oh and I hit a light trail with my kiddo over the weekend, more mods this week!

Coach1

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 29, 2021
Daytona Beach, FL.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pace
Member #

Exactly what the title states - putting a thread together where we can come and post little tidbits of anything we have done today, and as we build them to our own tastes.
Called my dealer and added back - performance bumper, brush guard, & tow package… if I have to wait, might as well get what I want.

Called Customer Service…still no build date.

Oldhippie

Rank III

Promoter II

Nov 21, 2021
Santa Cruz, CA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Beckemeyer
Also called customer service...no build date...no info if I need to order my23...orders open between 15th and end of month?...no my23 model/options info...basically, they know nothing...

Reactions: Rjcook

NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 7, 2022
California, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
DeRossett
Installed these headrest hooks awhile back. They came in a 4 pack on amazon. Link below. We put 2 in each car. Probably one of the best interior adds. We can now hang take out bags, purse, backpack for kid school etc. with ease. Use em almost every time we drive the bronco. We def recommend these.

20211125_093352.jpg