Jan 28, 2022
Alabama Crimson Tide, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Picked these up, bronco comes in soon.
Much bigger tires than I thought they were!

Maxxis Razr AT811’s
35x12.5 r17

Going on:
Weld Crux 17” bronze wheels

View attachment 36634View attachment 36635
Something just popped in my head. Do the wheels come with new pressure sensors or do you have to use originals and what highway tire pressure is recommended for the larger tires

Lucunup

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 8, 2022
Menlo Park, California, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Thielemann
Member #

I couldn't find a license plate bracket that didn't have something I didn't like about it, most block something or hang down in danger territory. So, I made one from 1.5" aluminum angle that I had powder coated. I picked up a SS powder coated frame to trim it out.
IMG_1303-plate2.jpg

Attachments

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Ditchrunner

Rank VI

Champion I

May 24, 2021
728 Adams St, 63301
First Name
DON
Last Name
CWIKLOWSKI
Member #

I wanted a camera rail, but the ones I've seen specifically made from some of the vendors are outrageous in price.
My solution was an ARCA rail, a cheap phone mount with articulation, a knob from a Woodcraft t-track accessory kit so I can quicklyrejoice it, and a small hardboard spacer.
It's getting tried out this weekend. I'll let you know how it works.

Samsung Active 8 phone
Samsung 360 camera

ULANZI FT-01 Phone Tripod with Holder
HITHUT PU-250 250mm Universal Long Quick Release Plate Dual Dovetail Slide Rail

Attachments

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I wanted a camera rail, but the ones I've seen specifically made from some of the vendors are outrageous in price.
My solution was an ARCA rail, a cheap phone mount with articulation, a knob from a Woodcraft t-track accessory kit so I can quicklyrejoice it, and a small hardboard spacer.

Samsung Active 8 phone
Samsung 360 camera

Looks sturdy enough! That's a forward/reverse facing dash cam? (Definitely on my must-have list, especially after watching so many YouTube videos featuring car accidents.) My only concern is that with all that tech, it may compromise your field-of-view. I guess this weekend will reveal if that's the case. ;)

Reactions: Rjcook

ATXBroncBuilder

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Feb 8, 2022
Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Nagy
Something just popped in my head. Do the wheels come with new pressure sensors or do you have to use originals and what highway tire pressure is recommended for the larger tires
I’m hoping to swap the old TPMS sensors into the new tires, other wise it’s over $100 for new ones!

Max tire pressure in these are 40 psi so pretty normal ride pretty sure!

Reactions: Rjcook

Rjcook

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jan 28, 2022
Alabama Crimson Tide, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Cook
Member #

I’m hoping to swap the old TPMS sensors into the new tires, other wise it’s over $100 for new ones!

Max tire pressure in these are 40 psi so pretty normal ride pretty sure!
Thanks Im Still undecided 35" or 37" I will do a 3" lift and then by the wheels. I like the method 705, but haven't decided on offset, probably 0 offset which, if I understand, should push them out 2". I do off-road a lot so time will tell

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Samsung Active 8 phone
Samsung 360 camera

This is probably the best deal I've seen from a vendor at around $90. Just trying to decide if I'll actually ever use one. I may use my old Go-Pro but I could mount that with just a single screw in mount.

Ditchrunner

Rank VI

Champion I

May 24, 2021
728 Adams St, 63301
First Name
DON
Last Name
CWIKLOWSKI
Member #

This is probably the best deal I've seen from a vendor at around $90. Just trying to decide if I'll actually ever use one. I may use my old Go-Pro but I could mount that with just a single screw in mount.
So far it's working for me. I've only got about $30 in it. I'll need to tweak it before I take it out for some good vids.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Champion I

Jan 15, 2022
Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

I installed the tailgate table today. I made it with a custom acrylic backer so the Bronco logo would stand out better.

I had a problem with one of the nut inserts not catching the bolt and tightening down right. I had to fiddle with it a bit before it would work. And then I snapped one one of the gate cables. It was kind of weak sauce. I’ll have to find a better one. :mad:

The molle pack kit was easy to attach.

Attachments

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I installed the tailgate table today. I made it with a custom acrylic backer so the Bronco logo would stand out better. The molle pack kit was easy to attach.
Nicely done, Christopher! I think the tail gate table is one of the most attractive and practical modifications we can make. The Molle containers double its usefulness. I also like the way the "BRONCO" type pops now. ;)

Richterman

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 18, 2021
New Ulm, Austin County, Texas, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Richter
So another little thing that makes a big difference. I was driving with top down and I kept hearing this flapping and banging noise and I realized it's the seat belts flapping so I purchased these seat belt retainer clips super easy to install looks good tucks everything away!
How close is it to badlands orange?