What 2021 Broncos Would You Like to See at the Moab 4x4 Expo?

Which Broncos would you like to see at the Moab 4x4 Expo? Pick Two

• Total voters

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

I'd like to see the 5.0 Bronco they have... :p
SFA
Crawler builders roller
2.7 with 7 spd
Column shift with bench seat and 8 -track player, this is here so there is something doable in my list.

I think its kind of early for new concepts as we don't even have our 2021 models yet or even B&P...

brnc_o_vrlndr

Rank V

Promoter III

Jun 8, 2020
Allen Park, MI
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Wagoner
Member #

Having been at both Super Celebrations this year, I don't think I will be able to swing a Moab trip, though I would in a second if given the option. I would love to see a pre-production in the Cactus Green in person. Being able to see the jerry cans in person helped to shift my color choice a little. I agree that seeing a "lower" trim level would be interesting. Curious what the cloth seats are like, as well. Would also like to check out the soft top, or the hard top with the soft front portion.

Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 17, 2020
Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Jerrod
Last Name
Hastin
Member #

The only color I have not yet seen in a preproduction Bronco is Carbonized Gray. Ideally it would have the shadow black modular hardtop. Perhaps a Wildtrak model? Also, if it happens to be a Wildtrak, maybe we can see the much anticipated hood decal?
I’d love to see a Wildtrak in Velocity Blue with the Shadow Black Modular hard top

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Lots of great suggestions above. I would like to see one in velocity blue with MIC hardtop to see how it looks.
I think that there would be a lot of folks wanting to see green for sure. Also would be nice to see race red.

Last edited:

mrlaw

Rank IV

Advocate III

Aug 8, 2020
Minneapolis, MN, USA
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I like to see someone from Ford answer questions about the the Build & Price! Especially, questions regarding if you get power seats when you add leather. i would like to hear a definitive answer.

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #