What 2021 Broncos Would You Like to See at the Moab 4x4 Expo?

Which Broncos would you like to see at the Moab 4x4 Expo? Pick Two

• Total voters
S

SandboxGeneral

I’d like to see some stock pre-production models that have a real good chance of being actual production models. Meaning no concept parts or designs that “could be” a thing.

Also some additional colors with the modular top and MIC top for comparison.

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

The only color I have not yet seen in a preproduction Bronco is Carbonized Gray. Ideally it would have the shadow black modular hardtop. Perhaps a Wildtrak model? Also, if it happens to be a Wildtrak, maybe we can see the much anticipated hood decal?

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

How about an olive drab, 4 door, white top, coyote v-8, manual transmission, factory performance tune, factory 2" lift, 37" tires, a winch that doesn't block the front camera, repositioned rear camera that allows wheel cover, and partridge in a pear tree. Did I capture the wish list of things people want but aren't going to get (at least not yet) correctly?

I jest!

Honestly, I'm not so interested in seeing additional concept vehicles. I mean its cool to get to see some of the accessories that will be available, but honestly, I'd rather just see a pre-production vehicle that is incrementally closer to what a production rig is going to be like.

Reldn

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 17, 2020
Atlanta, MO
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Dowell
Member #

I wouldn't mind seeing one of the lower trims for a change. Let's see an un-squatched Big Bend and/or Black Diamond. For the higher end, a 4-door Wildtrak would be awesome as well.

Seeing something in Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray would be sweet too!

john seaman

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 13, 2020
Live Oak, FL, USA
First Name
john
Last Name
seaman
Member #

i agree with a base. maybe 2 door base in iconic silver. Show different tops-soft, hard and modular on a 4 door. pull out rear shelf. maybe a outer banks also in a blue or red.
Could there also be a test rig there that has some of the Moab or Rubicon testing battle scars on them.

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

i agree with a base. maybe 2 door base in iconic silver. Show different tops-soft, hard and modular on a 4 door. pull out rear shelf. maybe a outer banks also in a blue or red.
Could there also be a test rig there that has some of the Moab or Rubicon testing battle scars on them.
A test rig would be fun. I think there’s a point to be made with being able to see some lower trims. Basesquatch is pretty intriguing to me.

SaddleUpWild

Rank III

Promoter II

Aug 10, 2020
NorCal
First Name
JR
Last Name
Savage
the Buzzz is out on a potential green Bronco as yet to be revealed... if in fact there is a remaining rough stringed Bronc in green , and since many folks (see below) here and abroad are subtly rooting for a green option - Moab would make a fine backdrop for her intro...

Attachments

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

I suspect Ford will want to make a statement at the Moab event. To do that, they may bring several (more than 4 ) not yet seen Broncos and Bronco Sports at any planned event. This week I saw a photo taken in Denver of several Broncos undercover. Why were they undercover? To make a "splash" at Moab perhaps? Ford needs to keep the momentum going and here will be their next big in person event! Drum roll please!