Went Yakima accessory crazy..

1Five1 Garage
May 08, 2021

Rank V

May 08, 2021

So after waiting for my Bronco to get here my wife saw a Badlands Bronco Sport on her lot in almost the same spec as our big one. naturally she bought it and it hit the fan with accessories.

Yakima:
crossbars
2 kayak racks (we don't own kayaks) lol guess that was a hint on future buys.
2 ore holders (same as above)
awning
Supdawg surfboard rack

trying to be talked into still.
Roof top tent
bike racks
coffee maker

Lesson be learned. don't ask if she wants anything for it. lol this doesn't include a future lift kit, rims, tires, lights, full wrap job, and tint she wants as well.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Commodore, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: May 08, 2021

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

So after waiting for my Bronco to get here my wife saw a Badlands Bronco Sport on her lot in almost the same spec as our big one. naturally she bought it and it hit the fan with accessories.

Yakima:
crossbars
2 kayak racks (we don't own kayaks) lol guess that was a hint on future buys.
2 ore holders (same as above)
awning
Supdawg surfboard rack

trying to be talked into still.
Roof top tent
bike racks
coffee maker

Lesson be learned. don't ask if she wants anything for it. lol this doesn't include a future lift kit, rims, tires, lights, full wrap job, and tint she wants as well.
Congratulations on your new Bronco Sport!
Love all your new gear and future plans.
Life these days is all about getting outside and having the gear to enjoy your adventures. Nice!
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 08, 2021

Congratulations on your new Bronco Sport!
Love all your new gear and future plans.
Life these days is all about getting outside and having the gear to enjoy your adventures. Nice!
absolutely. Wife and I have been cooped up far longer than we actually expected. Due to wife's fight with cancer then the recovery, and now covid. It has been over 2 and a half years. When we get the full size Bronco we will have even more reason to get out.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

May 08, 2021

She's going to deplete your Bronco budget on accessories for her Sport. Better get used to driving it. LOL
Commodore, BuzzyBud

Rank V

May 08, 2021

She's going to deplete your Bronco budget on accessories for her Sport. Better get used to driving it. LOL
lol she can try. she wants the bronco too... so she she can drive both.... I will still be driving the 4runner... that's how it goes right? wife drives the last 2 new cars? that's what she told me the rules were.... hmmm gotta find that rule book.
Ponds, Commodore