Outer Banks Interior Color Options

Cowboy__Ken
Dec 17, 2020

Rank 0

Dec 17, 2020

I know that the B&P tool only has navy blue and brown interior options available for the OBX, but is that the only colors that will be offered in the end? I’ve seen some pics of OBX Broncos spotted in the wild with black interior. I was wondering if that would be included when the B&P tool is updated. Anyone here have insight to this? I really don’t like the color options available and I would much rather have black interior, which seems to be the consensus across a lot of other people.
tlowell01

Rank III

Dec 17, 2020

@Cowboy__Ken I am supportive of your request to allow more interior color options in the Broncos.
I posted my desire for interior colors here. I would love it if Ford opened up the interior color choices to even a few basic colors across the models.
  • Black
  • Gray
  • Tan / Brown (I know some don't like this option as they find it hard to keep clean, yet I love tan interiors. I vote we let people choose from a few color options)
  • White pair with maybe darker tone (I think I saw a Bronco concept with something like this)

I posted a poll, check it out and let's keep this interior color conversation going and maybe Ford will respond :)
In my humble view, the interior color of the vehicle is very much a part of the overall experience. I would even consider paying more to be able to pick the interior color. That will really put a personal touch on the Bronco and would increase my enjoyment of the vehicle.

Ford Bronco black interior photo.png
tlowell01, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Dec 17, 2020

@Cowboy__Ken I am supportive of your request to allow more interior color options in the Broncos.
I posted my desire for interior colors here. I would love it if Ford opened up the interior color choices to even a few basic colors across the models.
  • Black
  • Gray
  • Tan / Brown (I know some don't like this option as they find it hard to keep clean, yet I love tan interiors. I vote we let people choose from a few color options)
  • White pair with maybe darker tone (I think I saw a Bronco concept with something like this)

I posted a poll, check it out and let's keep this interior color conversation going and maybe Ford will respond :)
In my humble view, the interior color of the vehicle is very much a part of the overall experience. I would even consider paying more to be able to pick the interior color. That will really put a personal touch on the Bronco and would increase my enjoyment of the vehicle.

View attachment 6502

Did someone say, TAN? I love TAN!

WFP.jpg
tlowell01, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 17, 2020

I’ve seen some pics of OBX Broncos spotted in the wild with black interior.
You have!?

Rank IV

Dec 17, 2020

You have!?

We haven't seen any real good pictures of any OBX interior except the early Red OBX fishing concept that has been floating around a while. A show vehicle with Navy Pier would be nice at some point and both cloth versions.

Rank V

Dec 17, 2020

We haven't seen any real good pictures of any OBX interior except the early Red OBX fishing concept that has been floating around a while. A show vehicle with Navy Pier would be nice at some point and both cloth versions.
Yeah AFAIK just the roast in the fishing concept, the navy pier in the interior video, and some spy shots. He's saying he's seen one with a black interior though.
Vigor

Rank III

Dec 17, 2020

There are 11 different seat options across all trims. You can add options and packages to trims and basically build any Bronco you want if you're willing to compromise on a few features.

Rank IV

Dec 17, 2020

Yeah AFAIK just the roast in the fishing concept, the navy pier in the interior video, and some spy shots. He's saying he's seen one with a black interior though.
There has been a lot of frankenbronco running around up to this point because it’s all pre-production to this point and built for some testing or evaluation purpose. I’ve seen Navy Pier cloth seats on our test vehicles at work (photos only) but not a full Navy Pier interior.

Rank V

Dec 17, 2020

There has been a lot of frankenbronco running around up to this point because it’s all pre-production to this point and built for some testing or evaluation purpose. I’ve seen Navy Pier cloth seats on our test vehicles at work (photos only) but not a full Navy Pier interior.

And your opinion of the Navy Pier because it looks meh in the photos on the Ford site?

Rank V

Dec 17, 2020

I realize that. But he mentioned an OBX with a black interior, which I haven't seen.
Vigor

Rank IV

Dec 17, 2020

And your opinion of the Navy Pier because it looks meh in the photos on the Ford site?

Everything in any photos we’ve seen looks different than the B&P. Black Diamond is almost black in B&P but was much more grey in someone’s photos on here. Same for the tan and grey big bends. They are really dark in B&P but light in the materials walkthrough video and anyphotos anyone has posted. I’ve seen Navy Pier cloth seats but the rest of the interior is frankenbronco. I’m just as interested in seeing what the complete interior looks like as everyone else.

Rank IV

Dec 17, 2020

I realize that. But he mentioned an OBX with a black interior, which I haven't seen.
I haven’t seen one either but it wouldn’t surprise me if one was built with leftover parts for some reason or another.
Vigor

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2021

What does the X in OBX signify? Sasquatch?
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 15, 2021

What does the X in OBX signify? Sasquatch?
I had no idea either. Looked around and found this.
https://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-xpm-20010112-2001-01-12-0101110207-story.html
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Rhiostatic

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2021

Thanks, Deano. Sounds like a stretch to me. I guess saying Outer Banks is a hurtle for some.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Rhiostatic, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 20, 2021

Thanks, Deano. Sounds like a stretch to me. I guess saying Outer Banks is a hurtle for some.

It's like Xmas.

Plus OBX is shorter to type out than Outer Banks. Plus it makes you sound like the cool kids and their slang.
Soupcook, Deano Bronc