Books related to Ford and the Bronco

nckid
Aug 12, 2020

Rank IV

Aug 12, 2020

Hey all! Ford Bronco: A History of Ford's Legendary 4x4 by Todd Zuercher was mentioned a few times in the Bring Back Bronco podcast. Anyone know of other good books that cover Ford’s or the Bronco’s history? Heck, I’d even take a book that dives into the history of off-roading.

Let me know what you recommend. Thanks!
Bsooudi
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 12, 2020

Check Amazon. After hearing the podcast I ordered Todd’s book, but it also pulled up a couple other Bronco books that customers have ordered.
nckid

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Thanks for ordering copies of my book, guys. Much appreciated and I hope you enjoy it! If anyone else is interested in my book, I'm selling it for less than the current Amazon price. PM me for details. I of course sign them to each purchaser.

As for other Bronco books, they're few and far between. Paul McLaughlin's Bronco history book is the only other history book, per se, published on Broncos. If you like the period road tests, the Brooklands series of books, 66-77, and 78-88 editions, are a lot of fun to read. There was a really crummy one done in the early '80s that's probably impossible to find and not worth chasing, in my opinion.

Jim Allen, the dean of vintage 4x4 writers, has done Four-Wheeler's Bible, which has some history of off-roading in it, and Classic 4x4s, which has a lot of good history on various models, including Broncos.
Crowza, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Thanks for ordering copies of my book, guys. Much appreciated and I hope you enjoy it! If anyone else is interested in my book, I'm selling it for less than the current Amazon price. PM me for details. I of course sign them to each purchaser.

As for other Bronco books, they're few and far between. Paul McLaughlin's Bronco history book is the only other history book, per se, published on Broncos. If you like the period road tests, the Brooklands series of books, 66-77, and 78-88 editions, are a lot of fun to read. There was a really crummy one done in the early '80s that's probably impossible to find and not worth chasing, in my opinion.

Jim Allen, the dean of vintage 4x4 writers, has done Four-Wheeler's Bible, which has some history of off-roading in it, and Classic 4x4s, which has a lot of good history on various models, including Broncos.
DM Sent!

Rank VI

Aug 12, 2020

Wish I would have known we could get your book directly from you before ordering on Amazon. No worries excited to read your book!
tzuercher