Welcome our new Bronco Nation Staff Member to the Forum!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to introduce @Laura to the forums! She's just joined the Bronco Nation team and will be working on getting the Nation even more awesome videos, articles, and more. Laura has a personal history in off-roading and adventures in the great outdoors. We're excited to have her join the team and you'll be seeing more of her work in the coming weeks and months.

Let's give her a warm Bronco Nation welcome!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Really happy to be here. I'm coming from Jeeps, want a Bronco, feel like I can hold my own in knowledge but am OK to get schooled on details. @Husker Yeah, I write on danger: Every day driving my vehicles seems to be a walk on the wild side. @Deano Bronc I have flannel; I'm glad the barriers for acceptance here are few.

Looking forward to doing my part in sharing content we want.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to introduce @Laura to the forums! She's just joined the Bronco Nation team and will be working on getting the Nation even more awesome videos, articles, and more. Laura has a personal history in off-roading and adventures in the great outdoors. We're excited to have her join the team and you'll be seeing more of her work in the coming weeks and months.

Let's give her a warm Bronco Nation welcome!
Awesome! Welcome to the family

GToddC5

Rank V

Supporter III

Jul 14, 2020
South Jersey
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Nonya
Member #

Hi @Laura , welcome to the rising tide of anticipation while we all wait for our awesome rides. It's easy to be loved around here, just post pics and info on things we still don't know about!
:unsure: For example, if you could unlock the mystery of the exact difference in suspension between Badlands and Squatch, and how the 10mm height is obtained, you'd be a freakin' hero!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Hi @Laura , welcome to the rising tide of anticipation while we all wait for our awesome rides. It's easy to be loved around here, just post pics and info on things we still don't know about!
:unsure: For example, if you could unlock the mystery of the exact difference in suspension between Badlands and Squatch, and how the 10mm height is obtained, you'd be a freakin' hero!
I'm not sure if I'll be able to don my cape for this one, but the request has been noted!