Welcome from Pompano Beach FL

samanator
Oct 10, 2020

Rank V

Oct 10, 2020

New member just joined today. Looking for all I can find out about the 2021 Bronco. Have two reservations. A Badlands and a Wildtrack. Going to get a four door most likely but also reserved a two door.
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
SandboxGeneral

Oct 10, 2020

Welcome aboard!
samanator

Rank V

Oct 10, 2020

I also joined as a member. How do I get the map to work? Looking for who is in my area.

Rank V

Oct 10, 2020

Ok I figured out the map thing, but I'm not showing on the map. Does this take a bit of time since I just joined today?

Rank VI

Oct 11, 2020

Welcome to the club! There are filters on the map for members and your position is approximate so for privacy. If you still cannot find your pin you can send a help request to BN and they will get you fixed up. :)
https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/misc/contact/
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
samanator

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 12, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
samanator

Rank V

Oct 12, 2020

Glad to have another Florida member. Im in North Florida. Hope you enjoy Bronco Nation.
samanator

Rank V

Oct 12, 2020

Sunday I tried to find Bronco Nation in Tapatalk which is an online forum browser tool. It is not there. Is there any plan to extend Bronco Nation to Tapatalk so it is easier to browse on mobile devices? I moderate on two watch forums of which one I co-own and it really helps to have everything centralized rather that have to go through the phone browser every time. As far as I know, it does not cost anything to enable Tapatalk.

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! I've really enjoyed it. A lot of good people really excited about the new (and old) Broncos.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115

Rank V

Oct 12, 2020

I see another member inkydinki is right down the road from me. I've seen a vintage Bronco at the beach a few times in the past few months. Maybe that is him.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 12, 2020

Glad to have another Florida member. Im in North Florida. Hope you enjoy Bronco Nation.
Had to look where Live Oak Florida was. We have actually two places in Florida. We are about a mile from the beach in Pompano and we have a lake house in Groveland more central Florida about 20 minutes from Kissimmee.
john seaman

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2020

Welcome to the group!!!
samanator

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2020

Welcome! and regarding the map, it took a few days for my location to show up after I joined, check back in a day or 2 and you should be on there
samanator

Rank VI

Oct 21, 2020

Welcome to the Nation! Love Florida.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
samanator