Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 16, 2022
Lexington, KY, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Davia
2022 big bend arrived yesterday. Built and waiting on some mountain in Michigan since January waiting on chips. Very dirty inside and out. Soft top Roof looks jacked along with bird crap on inside, muddy boots on floor and 115 miles. Also had a tag that said “quarantine. DO NOT SHIP. HIGH MILES. Attaching video and pic. Possible this was used to install chips and such up at that dirt mountain place? Suggestions?

Attachments

Bloohair11

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 16, 2022
Lexington, KY, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Davia
Yes. Couldn’t believe it. I am new here. Can I post a video. Also white chalky stuff on inside back top corners where it has sat outdoor for 3 seasons now. It was a long time coming but jeez!

Promoter II

Jun 14, 2022
Chesnee, SC, USA
First Name
Rachel
Last Name
Ronson
dealership has the vehicle. I was getting ready to take delivery and asked the dealer to do nothing to it.
I bet every Bronco at Dirt Mountain/Ice Mountain needs to be completely detailed before delivery. Why would they leave any windows down?? Unless birds found another way in?! I would be mad as HE//!!!!!

Reactions: Bronco 202?

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Welcome to the Nation.
Sorry to hear about your Bronco but it can all be cleaned. the miles are high but maybe they can cut you a deal on that. I would imagine Ford would refund the dealership for that.

ChuckO

Rank VI

Champion I

May 8, 2022
Left Coast
First Name
Charles
Last Name
OBryan
Member #

I am new here. Can I post a video
Yes, when you are enter a post, next to the smiley face you will see three dots and a arrow down symbol. Click on it, select media, enter the link to you video and then press continue. Your video should show up