Weekly Build Allocations

TK1215
Apr 23, 2021

Life is a Highway

Apr 23, 2021

So I was thinking if we all reached out to our dealers for weekly build allocations we could start to build a mosaic of the process. Granted this will only be a snapshot from BN members and our dealers. But if the dealers are willing to share information it could be enlightening. Breaking it down by dealership, state, and region. This would/could include:

State: AZ

Dealership: Jones Ford

Total Orders Placed: 60

Orders Deferred: 15

Weekly Allocations: 4/15/21-0
4/22/21-4
Model: 4/15/21-1 BB, 1 OB, 2 BL All were Non-Squatch of various time stamp

So reach out to your Sales Manager and get some intel!
Commodore

Rank VI

Apr 24, 2021

So I was thinking if we all reached out to our dealers for weekly build allocations we could start to build a mosaic of the process. Granted this will only be a snapshot from BN members and our dealers. But if the dealers are willing to share information it could be enlightening. Breaking it down by dealership, state, and region. This would/could include:

4/22/21-4

3000 dealers...
That’s a lot on Your Plate!
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Apr 25, 2021

4/22/21-4

I’m trying not to be a thorn in my dealers side. He seemed a little irked with me last week. :oops:

I’ll pass on this.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Apr 25, 2021

3000 dealers...
That’s a lot on Your Plate!
Haaaa that’s what all of us BN members can do to help! If each does his or her part we can at least get a representation of what’s going on out there. Unless one person has access and they can do it through Ford ;) I mean if I check mine and you check yours....
Commodore

Life is a Highway

May 17, 2021

So I got an update from my dealer and they have four MIC of unknown models scheduled for June production and one unknown model soft top scheduled for July production. So far.
trying not to press to hard for intel
Commodore

Rank V

May 17, 2021

4/22/21-4

60 total orders or 60 allocated for 2021? Most dealers are getting 20-25 percent of their total broncos for 2021.
Orders deferred means what? 15 orders for 22 or 15 orders for later in 21 or 15 orders waiting to be processed?
Commodore, TK1215

Life is a Highway

May 17, 2021

60 total orders or 60 allocated for 2021? Most dealers are getting 20-25 percent of their total broncos for 2021.
Orders deferred means what? 15 orders for 22 or 15 orders for later in 21 or 15 orders waiting to be processed?
They have 60 total orders placed at the dealership. 15 deferred to 22 MY. That leaves 45 trying to get a 21 MY. So far 5 orders scheduled. Leaving 40 orders in limbo right now.
Commodore

Rank V

May 17, 2021

They have 60 total orders placed at the dealership. 15 deferred to 22 MY. That leaves 45 trying to get a 21 MY. So far 5 orders scheduled. Leaving 40 orders in limbo right now.
How many allocated for 21? My dealer has close to 60 orders. They were allocated 17 for 21.
TK1215, Commodore

Life is a Highway

May 17, 2021

Not really sure of the number of allocations. What dealership are you going through?
Commodore

Rank V

May 18, 2021

Not really sure of the number of allocations. What dealership are you going through?
Sanderson Ford in Healdsburg. Ordered through the owner.

I do know personally Tim Hovik owner of San Tan Ford but they are a huge dealer. Jones is in wickenburg correct? Good choice.
Commodore, TK1215

Life is a Highway

May 18, 2021

I do know personally Tim Hovik owner of San Tan Ford but they are a huge dealer. Jones is in wickenburg correct? Good choice.
Jones Ford in Casa Grande
Commodore

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

I’m trying not to be a thorn in my dealers side. He seemed a little irked with me last week. :oops:

I’ll pass on this.
Yeah I don't want my salesman farting on my new seats after I keep calling him weekly.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Commodore, TK1215

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

Santan Ford was my original place I ordered but they ghosted me and was a terrible experience for me so I transferred dealers.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
richtor, Commodore

Rank V

May 18, 2021

Wow, how are you getting all of this information. I'm in Winston-Salem, NC and my dealership Parkway Ford is tight lipped about everything. Once they got my $900 dollar fee to convert to an order at the beginning of February it has been pretty quiet. The only thing I got from them was my order number, and a partial vin. After weeks of reading post from everyone with their dealer priority code I called my salesperson to ask if he knew what my priority code was....I got I don't know of such a code. In the same call I asked if he had seen the communication (laura posted) from Ford that outlined the three options that aren't build friendly, MIC top, Trailer tow pkg and the safari bar. His responce was no we haven't seen that letter. Like you all I'm trying not to be a pest but I'm feeling a little in the dark compared to some of you. Your dealers seem to be more informed or is it willing to share info. I'm not sure what to do....I would just like to have a few more crumbs of information from my dealership. I understand the delays but the dealership has never communicated any of that to me. I have thankfully got it out here on BN.

I get way more information out here on BN than I get from my salesperson.

My build:
CO
SASQUATCH
MIC top
Black Diamond
Mid package
4 Door

It seems like most of the information you guys and ladies have on your builds should be common knowledge to the dealership. Is that a fair assumption?
Commodore, TK1215

Home, home on the range

May 18, 2021

All the info I have is from BN. My dealership can't or won't even tell me if my build has been pushed to MY22
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Commodore

Road trip!!!

May 18, 2021

Wow, how are you getting all of this information. I'm in Winston-Salem, NC and my dealership Parkway Ford is tight lipped about everything. Once they got my $900 dollar fee to convert to an order at the beginning of February it has been pretty quiet. The only thing I got from them was my order number, and a partial vin. After weeks of reading post from everyone with their dealer priority code I called my salesperson to ask if he knew what my priority code was....I got I don't know of such a code. In the same call I asked if he had seen the communication (laura posted) from Ford that outlined the three options that aren't build friendly, MIC top, Trailer tow pkg and the safari bar. His responce was no we haven't seen that letter. Like you all I'm trying not to be a pest but I'm feeling a little in the dark compared to some of you. Your dealers seem to be more informed or is it willing to share info. I'm not sure what to do....I would just like to have a few more crumbs of information from my dealership. I understand the delays but the dealership has never communicated any of that to me. I have thankfully got it out here on BN.

I get way more information out here on BN than I get from my salesperson.

My build:
CO
SASQUATCH
MIC top
Black Diamond
Mid package
4 Door

It seems like most of the information you guys and ladies have on your builds should be common knowledge to the dealership. Is that a fair assumption?
Each dealership should have 1 person handling the broncos. They know the most information. Unfortunately, when/if we call a dealership, we may get a salesperson that is not in the loop.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

May 18, 2021

Each dealership should have 1 person handling the broncos. They know the most information. Unfortunately, when/if we call a dealership, we may get a salesperson that is not in the loop.
Fortunately at my dealership, the Sales Manager stepped in and has been handling input of orders, follow up and fielded all calls and emails promptly
Commodore, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

May 18, 2021

Fortunately at my dealership, the Sales Manager stepped in and has been handling input of orders, follow up and fielded all calls and emails promptly
My LFD assigned 1 person for handling the broncos. I have been dealing directly with the GM. Unfortunately he hasn’t been sharing all he knows. He reads all of the updates from Ford whenever they come out, but doesn’t share them with me.
Commodore, TK1215

Rank V

May 18, 2021

Hey thanks for your insight.

My salesperson is fairly young and enthusiastic, but I am also trying not to get his knickers in a twist. He did disclose that one of the NASCAR Ford drivers that lives in my area will be one of the fist two units the dealer gets. I was told it will be a first edition. I guess connections in high places help. Unfortunately, most of my friends (myself included) hang in those mid to low place .

Well for now I'll continue to buy gear from the BN shop and now TRAXXAS has a pre-order list for their R/C version I'll jump on that. Who knows I could spend myself into another dimension where Broncos are plentiful and everyone that wants one has one and they are all 21my.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank V

May 18, 2021

Hey thanks for your insight.

My salesperson is fairly young and enthusiastic, but I am also trying not to get his knickers in a twist. He did disclose that one of the NASCAR Ford drivers that lives in my area will be one of the fist two units the dealer gets. I was told it will be a first edition. I guess connections in high places help. Unfortunately, most of my friends (myself included) hang in those mid to low place .

Well for now I'll continue to buy gear from the BN shop and now TRAXXAS has a pre-order list for their R/C version I'll jump on that. Who knows I could spend myself into another dimension where Broncos are plentiful and everyone that wants one has one and they are all 21my.
I'm impressed with the quality of the Traxxas stuff, but they only offer the 4 door body. You can save $500 and get a 2 door body that's just as detailed by buying on the 1/10 scale New Bright Broncos at WalMart.

Yes, the mechanicals aren't even close to the same level as the Traxxas, but the body fits just fine on other 1/10 scale R/C chassis....
SlashRacer, TK1215