We were told in May we would be given the new northeast roadeo location. Its June! NADA!

frankgoss
Jun 04, 2021

Rank V

Jun 04, 2021

After the suicide six debockle we were told May announcement. Nada. Just Texas !
Now this Bronco Nation want $70 membership fees! So what up! Another scam!
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 04, 2021

Libations MOD

Jun 04, 2021

BN has always been $70 for the full membership, just get the digital if you feel $70 is too much or stay as a freebie. Plenty of options for you and everyone
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
nic, PGHFORDGUY

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 04, 2021

After the suicide six debockle we were told May announcement. Nada. Just Texas !
I don't recall ever getting promised a May Vermont date. Can I ask where you got that information?
I am also not sure what the Bronco Nation membership and the Off-Roadeo have to do with one another.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Rydfree, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jun 04, 2021

You were simply given the opportunity to join BN, it wasn’t required.
Rydfree, TK1215

Rank V

Jun 04, 2021

Hahaha NADA ....just funny
Rydfree, BC33

Rank V

Jun 04, 2021

Three more sites open later this summer and early in the fall:
  • Mt. Potosi, Nevada
  • Moab, Utah
  • the Northeast
Found this in another post. Hope it helps.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 04, 2021

My guess, May would have been finalizing Vermont, but the local townsfolk unexpectedly shit all over that idea, so they had to start all over.... IE: They had no back up or contingency location.
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
Deano Bronc, Shadowblade

Life is a Highway

Jun 04, 2021

My guess, May would have been finalizing Vermont, but the local townsfolk unexpectedly shit all over that idea, so they had to start all over.... IE: They had no back up or contingency location.
He is acutely aware of what’s going on. I have missed you
HoosierDaddy

Rank IV

Jun 04, 2021

I saw a post on B6G of a job posting in Portland ME to help with what looked like an Off-Rodeo. No dates or other info about it. I'll see if I can dig up the link...
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 05, 2021

I saw a post on B6G of a job posting in Portland ME to help with what looked like an Off-Rodeo. No dates or other info about it. I'll see if I can dig up the link...

The original posting is here: https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/maine-off-rodeo.4720/

I first spotted the Portland ME job postings on May 17. By May 20, they were removed.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jun 06, 2021

But you aren’t a member? Your account states that you are a guest?

I did join, have a member number, and I did get some great things - I got a hat, a small tool bag which I use to store charging cables and other electronic cords in. I got a patch and some stickers. I got a couple pins. They’ve sent other things too. The membership it’s self does have a value at that price point, but there is also a digital membership.

I joined because I have no problem supporting a community and using the round ups, maps, and other member things.

As far as the OffRoadeo - I don’t have my Bronco VIN yet, so I’m not bothering to register. Flights to TX, and NV are cheap from where I am located. The NE one had some issues in Vermont, so they are changing it, no big deal.

I understand your frustration, but you’re not a member, you don’t have to be a member, you don’t have to pay $70.

Yeah, not knowing where the NE OffRodeo is may also frustrate you, but be happy there is one coming. And if you live in the NE, you have plenty of other places to wheel. I live in FL, every OffRodeo is at least a 15 hour drive from where I live.

You got this man, deep breaths.
RonM0710, nic

Life is a Highway

Jun 06, 2021

But you aren’t a member? Your account states that you are a guest?

I did join, have a member number, and I did get some great things - I got a hat, a small tool bag which I use to store charging cables and other electronic cords in. I got a patch and some stickers. I got a couple pins. They’ve sent other things too. The membership it’s self does have a value at that price point, but there is also a digital membership.

I joined because I have no problem supporting a community and using the round ups, maps, and other member things.

As far as the OffRoadeo - I don’t have my Bronco VIN yet, so I’m not bothering to register. Flights to TX, and NV are cheap from where I am located. The NE one had some issues in Vermont, so they are changing it, no big deal.

I understand your frustration, but you’re not a member, you don’t have to be a member, you don’t have to pay $70.

Yeah, not knowing where the NE OffRodeo is may also frustrate you, but be happy there is one coming. And if you live in the NE, you have plenty of other places to wheel. I live in FL, every OffRodeo is at least a 15 hour drive from where I live.

You got this man, deep breaths.
I would recommend not going down the @frankgoss rabbit hole. He has specific things he rails about over and over. Everything he is bringing up he has asked and had answered numerous times. Best to just read his post, shake your head and move on. Or just avert your eyes completely.
the poacher, Soupcook

Libations MOD

Jun 06, 2021

I would recommend not going down the @frankgoss rabbit hole. He has specific things he rails about over and over. Everything he is bringing up he has asked and had answered numerous times. Best to just read his post, shake your head and move on. Or just avert your eyes completely.
Now that is 100% truth there!!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
the poacher, Soupcook

Rank VI

Jun 06, 2021

Click on user name, click on "ignore" .... said user no longer exists in your cyber BN world! Lol
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
nic, the poacher

Rank IV

Jun 10, 2021

Bronco Off Roadeo in New Hampshire?

Just saw this on line. Monster.com
https://www.monster.com/job-opening...m_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Off-Road Trail Guide - New Hampshire
Bronco Off Roadeo
Concord, NH 03301
Apply

Job Details
Posted
1 day ago
Description
Summary:
Are you ready for an adventure as a Trail Guide? In this role, you will provide the guests with off-road instruction and guidance, while ensuring guests are having fun! You will make our Bronco owners feel welcomed and excited. The primary focus of the position is providing a positive brand and guest experience while in an off-road coaching role. Sound like you?
Join our team today and have fun hanging with us in the wild.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
  • Develop a coaching style that adapts to various skill sets within a single group
  • Simply explain complex vehicle systems and driving dynamics
  • Lead groups with varied skill sets through a variety of terrain types in all weather conditions
  • Monitor and adapt to changing trail conditions
  • Conduct trail repair/work as needed
  • Report needed vehicle care
  • Clean and detail vehicles as needed
  • Maintain trail equipment
  • Other duties as assigned
Qualifications:
  • Must be able to complete and pass instructor training and certification provided by the Company
  • High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
  • Acceptable driving record and possess a valid driver’s license
  • Off-Road driving experience a plus
  • Must be able to respond to direction and critiques from supervisors
  • Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Must be detail-oriented and committed to accuracy and timeliness
  • Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and effectively problem solve
  • Attuned to guest experience service needs, and proactively strives to exceed standards
  • Must have experience driving manual transmission off road
  • Ability to work with other people, team skills, with a positive work attitude
  • Ability to present a professional image in both appearance and demeanor
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will work in an outside environment in all weather conditions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus while in a moving vehicle.
Perform work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
Bronc96, MDT

Rank V

Jun 10, 2021

Bronco Off Roadeo in New Hampshire?

Just saw this on line. Monster.com
https://www.monster.com/job-opening...m_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Bronco Off Roadeo
Concord, NH 03301
Apply

Job Details
Posted
1 day ago
Description
Summary:
Are you ready for an adventure as a Trail Guide? In this role, you will provide the guests with off-road instruction and guidance, while ensuring guests are having fun! You will make our Bronco owners feel welcomed and excited. The primary focus of the position is providing a positive brand and guest experience while in an off-road coaching role. Sound like you?
Join our team today and have fun hanging with us in the wild.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
  • Develop a coaching style that adapts to various skill sets within a single group
  • Simply explain complex vehicle systems and driving dynamics
  • Lead groups with varied skill sets through a variety of terrain types in all weather conditions
  • Monitor and adapt to changing trail conditions
  • Conduct trail repair/work as needed
  • Report needed vehicle care
  • Clean and detail vehicles as needed
  • Maintain trail equipment
  • Other duties as assigned
Qualifications:
  • Must be able to complete and pass instructor training and certification provided by the Company
  • High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
  • Acceptable driving record and possess a valid driver’s license
  • Off-Road driving experience a plus
  • Must be able to respond to direction and critiques from supervisors
  • Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Must be detail-oriented and committed to accuracy and timeliness
  • Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and effectively problem solve
  • Attuned to guest experience service needs, and proactively strives to exceed standards
  • Must have experience driving manual transmission off road
  • Ability to work with other people, team skills, with a positive work attitude
  • Ability to present a professional image in both appearance and demeanor
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will work in an outside environment in all weather conditions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus while in a moving vehicle.
Perform work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.

Great find! I just confirmed this through Indeed.com where they are showing four jobs:

Off-Road Adventure Support Staff - New Hampshire
Bronco Off-Roadeo - New Hampshire
Site Producer

Screenshot:
BroncoNewHampshire.JPG
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank V

Jun 10, 2021

Great find! I just confirmed this through Indeed.com where they are showing four jobs:

Off-Road Adventure Support Staff - New Hampshire
Bronco Off-Roadeo - New Hampshire
Site Producer

Screenshot:
View attachment 14272
terrific, anywhere in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine works for me. My favorite part of the country. Hopefully Ford can secure the location and have this available for later this year.
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank III

Jun 16, 2021

I'M GOING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE. YES! I need to get into a Bronco as soon as possible and unfortunately I don't think mine is coming too soon. Off-Rodeo will tide me over.
BuzzyBud, Bronc96

Rank IV

Jul 13, 2021

Are there dates out there yet? I’m from up there and id like to go.

My wife made us travel plans to Austin and we left right before the Off Roadeo there.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jul 13, 2021

Are there dates out there yet? I’m from up there and id like to go.

My wife made us travel plans to Austin and we left right before the Off Roadeo there.
Nothing yet. Looks to be Tentatively scheduled in the fall.
Bronc96