Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Lorena, TX
First Name
R
Last Name
B
Member #

I have been surprised how well I get treated by Jeep owners while driving my wife's Wildtrak.
Nothing but good vibes from "the wave" up to "oh my God, it's the new Bronco".
You Jeep guys may have been getting a bad rap.
My experience is all good. I did buy a bag of 100 little rubber ducks, just in case.
I saw someone who bought little rubber ducks that looked like Broncos.

ebrs929

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 11, 2021
NC
First Name
Erin
Last Name
Schneider
I have been surprised how well I get treated by Jeep owners while driving my wife's Wildtrak.
Nothing but good vibes from "the wave" up to "oh my God, it's the new Bronco".
You Jeep guys may have been getting a bad rap.
My experience is all good. I did buy a bag of 100 little rubber ducks, just in case.
I saw someone who bought little rubber ducks that looked like Broncos.
Here we go down the rabbit hole trying to find bronco-shaped rubber ducks…!!!!

MIGeezer

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
Nothing. Please nothing. I wave to friends and family members and maybe someone I work with. Why would i wave to someone that drives the same vehicle as me? Stupid!
I agree...no wave. Should we start a wave for the F-150? Maybe a wave for the Focus?

CliffB

Rank IV

Advocate III

May 20, 2020
Denver, NC, USA
Member #

I finally got a Bronco Sport owner to waive back the other day, he looked both surprised and happy I did. Hey, those are Broncos just like my 89 Bronco II was I had some 31 years ago back in college, and I loved it. Ok, I admit, I had to do the math, that was freaking 31 years ago, what happened?????

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I finally got a Bronco Sport owner to waive back the other day, he looked both surprised and happy I did. Hey, those are Broncos just like my 89 Bronco II was I had some 31 years ago back in college, and I loved it. Ok, I admit, I had to do the math, that was freaking 31 years ago, what happened?????
Haha. I used to think time was going by faster and faster but I've found out how to slow things down. Order a Bronco!:sneaky:

Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

They do have a wave for the Focus. It’s the middle finger cause they are usually in the fast lane doing 5 under.
Nah, coz they can't keep up.
Its fun at the gas station when they soccer moms are gassing up their giant gas guzzler, I always say , "gee it only took 7 gallons." or at lunch in front of the office manager who drives a huge pick up, spends 150 a week on gas, "well got gas this morning, that should hold me until next month."
and with 4 Blizzaks it will be moving when every one is on the side of the road like yesterday, I was the only one at work on time.

Scotter7532

Rank III

Promoter II

May 10, 2021
Carver, MN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reader
Is this a sign off those with Wranglers or Previously owned Wranglers having FOMO? F-FOMO......go with JOMO....Joy Of Missing Out. I've been in a Wrangler or Gladiator since 1999 and I no longer wave. Too many on the road, it's not a "cult" vehicle anymore. Lets all just keep two hands and two eye balls on the road in front of us :)

Reactions: TEEDEE

Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

Ok here it is, I think I got it figured out

On Monday I'll wave to Jeeps- 2 doors, Bronco 2 doors with manual trans my whole hand
On Tuesday I'll wave to Red CJs and Bronco 2 doors with manual trans alternating between my whole hand and 2 fingers
On Wednesday I'll wave with 2 fingers to purple metal flake CJ 2 doors and Blue Bronco 2 doors manual trans
On Thursday I'll wave with 2 fingers to CJs with Wagon Wheels and Bronco 2 doors with manual trans.
On Friday I'll give the shaka sign to any 2 door Jeep and any 2 door Bronco
On Saturday I'll wave to Wranglers 2 doors after they go by and and 2 door Bronco
On Sunday I'm not waving to anyone because even god took a day off.