Wave! What is the Bronco wave??

dallashixson1
Oct 25, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2021

Everyone that has ever owned a Jeep knows they have a specific wave holding up two fingers on top of the wheel. Is there a Bronco wave?? If not, someone offer some suggestions so as more get on the road, I can adopt, and salute, the proper wave to my other friendly Bronco drivers I pass!!! ✌️
Violet_Skies, MANDO6
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2021

How about the ok sign that looks like lower case b

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2021

How about a Door Knock if the windows are down.

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 25, 2021

I wave with 3 fingers. :ROFLMAO:

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 25, 2021

How about the ok sign that looks like lower case b
You know what that means in Germany?
MANDO6, Crawler Green

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

HighHotAoudad-max-1mb.gif
Now that that's settled, let's move on to a discussion on how folks plan on modding their Broncos to be unlike any other!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
washope, RdCrom86

Rank III

Oct 25, 2021

How about a “Thumbs up”?

Rank 0

Oct 26, 2021

The two finger wave is any cool vehicle ;)
Lets Go Brandon
JeepersCreepers

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

Any wave involving more than one finger is OK...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
GeoBig, RJames

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2021

Having just returned from a road trip to moab with my 3 week old bronco I found myself doing the 2 finger peace ✌ sign with the jeepers and the decisive number one sign to the only other bronco I saw on the whole trip. We both seemed to do the singular index finger salute spontaneously concurring that our broncos were number one. I did also have a Cherokee give me the thumbs !
GeoBig, Sdge

Rank II

Oct 26, 2021

As a Jeep guy, I give permission to use the two-finger wave for Broncos.
Takarl2023, Xpathf1nderX

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

Nothing. Please nothing. I wave to friends and family members and maybe someone I work with. Why would i wave to someone that drives the same vehicle as me? Stupid!
Takarl2023, fredolop

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2021

I was thinking of bringing back the arm pump out the window (you know the one we used to use to get truckers to honk their horns)
Violet_Skies, Sdge

Rank 0

Oct 27, 2021

Question is anyone having troubles with there 2021 Bronco. Mine is already at ford getting the alternator replaced because after a trail ride through some muddy water and getting the alternator wet it failed and they are saying it’s not covered by warranty. It wasn’t that deep of a mud hole and only 12” deep. Does anyone else having this issue
Also the alternator is in a bad location. Located at the bottom of the motor

Thanks DJ

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

^^^^^^^HUH?!?!?!^^^^^^
GeoBig

Rank 0

Oct 27, 2021

2DFD32DA-B30B-45D9-BD51-9080715CEF5D.png
ABQNMBronco

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

Best part of trading in the Jeep? No more dirty looks for not doing the Jeep wave. One finger salutes for fellow bronco owners knowing that you probably got yours before mine.
C27.gif
Violet_Skies, VT Bronco

Rank IV

Oct 28, 2021

Everyone that has ever owned a Jeep knows they have a specific wave holding up two fingers on top of the wheel. Is there a Bronco wave?? If not, someone offer some suggestions so as more get on the road, I can adopt, and salute, the proper wave to my other friendly Bronco drivers I pass!!! ✌
I suggest the mile high salute. straight from Bronco Country
Riajk, Chef Shelley

Rank V

Jan 06, 2022

I throw a Shaka to fellow Broncos.
If you can't get comfortable in a hammock because of the terrain...I need to adventure with you. #thebroncohang
Skip, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2022

I have been surprised how well I get treated by Jeep owners while driving my wife's Wildtrak.
Nothing but good vibes from "the wave" up to "oh my God, it's the new Bronco".
You Jeep guys may have been getting a bad rap.
My experience is all good. I did buy a bag of 100 little rubber ducks, just in case.
2021 Bronco Wildtrak Cyber Orange, 2019 Raptor Perf Blue
1955 Chevy Cameo, (2) 2023 Mavericks (on order)
GeoBig, MANDO6