Want to reserve for 22’

King_Bronco0327
Aug 27, 2021

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

Hey guys, so just took delivery of my basesquatch and now im looking to register for offrodeo. I’m thinking in January of 22’ as I know we have a year to utilize our off-roadeo experience. But beyond December 21’ I’m not seeing any dates available. Does that mean we only have before the year ends to attend? Or will there be more availability for 22’?
Snowdogyyz
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 27, 2021

Hey guys, so just took delivery of my basesquatch and now im looking to register for offrodeo. I’m thinking in January of 22’ as I know we have a year to utilize our off-roadeo experience. But beyond December 21’ I’m not seeing any dates available. Does that mean we only have before the year ends to attend? Or will there be more availability for 22’?
There will be more for 22 but they haven't been scheduled yet.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
King_Bronco0327

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

What locations are you most interested in?
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

What locations are you most interested in?
Nevada.

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

There will be more for 22 but they haven't been scheduled yet.
Thats my assumption but is there an official announcement of that?

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 28, 2021

Thats my assumption but is there an official announcement of that?
Ford is spending millions of dollars on this program and they're relatively just getting production started of the Bronco. They have spent a lot of money just on site buildings and improvements. IIRC, they have multiple year leases at several of the locations. The program is not going away anytime soon.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
PSUTE, the poacher

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

Nevada.
That is a great location.

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Aug 30, 2021

I am waiting to book my time slot as I want to do it at the most challenging location. From what I have seen so far, it appears that New Hampshire may be the best location for my checklist. Correct me if I am wrong...

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

I am waiting to book my time slot as I want to do it at the most challenging location. From what I have seen so far, it appears that New Hampshire may be the best location for my checklist. Correct me if I am wrong...
Hard to tell on what is "challenging" since I don't know your skills. Each location is unique and poses different sets of challenge. Nevada is a great place and New Hampshire is as well. Maybe you can find your way to both.
the poacher, PSUTE

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Aug 31, 2021

Hard to tell on what is "challenging" since I don't know your skills. Each location is unique and poses different sets of challenge. Nevada is a great place and New Hampshire is as well. Maybe you can find your way to both.
Hey bdawson24,
I would classify myself as experienced, but not an expert by any means. I have no issues travelling to two locations, but I am trying to figure out, which would be the best to go to. I would prefer locations that have a higher difficulty. I am not interested in just "pablum" driving. Appreciate any insights, thanks.

Rank VI

Aug 31, 2021

Hey bdawson24,
I would classify myself as experienced, but not an expert by any means. I have no issues travelling to two locations, but I am trying to figure out, which would be the best to go to. I would prefer locations that have a higher difficulty. I am not interested in just "pablum" driving. Appreciate any insights, thanks.
Poacher,

Thanks for the feedback.

Nevada is "boney" and it has interesting angles. Perhaps that could be an option.
the poacher